main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Han Yolo, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Han Yolo

Han Yolo Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 7, 2013
    Hello all,

My actual name is Mike and I am super excited about joining this board. I used to be super involved with a few boards back when the prequels were coming out, then with college and everything I basically had no time and lost interest (in posting). So anyways, I have been visting this board everyday now since the announcement of Episode 7 and I figured I should join up! I will mainly be involved with the Episode 7 stuff I am assuming and I hope to get to know more of you moving forward!

Also how much of a BA is Harrison Ford...just pouring out drinks for everyone(talking about my Profile Pic)

Rock On!

J_Girl likes this.
  2. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    You read my mind! I literally just wrote an email to someone that said that!

Welcome! Watch out in the Ep 7 forums, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy ;)

Han Yolo likes this.
  3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome!!!

Both Ford and Solo are complete BAs. The OT would not be where they are without them.

J_Girl and Han Yolo like this.
  4. Han Yolo

Mar 7, 2013
    I will keep that in mind J_Girl, although among those types are where I feel most comfortable.

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome aboard!

6. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    I'll see you in there. I can hang with the best of them myself. :cool:

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    There is a "best" of them in EVII??? :p

Han Yolo: Failte Nua Duine. Welcome aboard from the resident WNU Mike. I co-sign the posting recommendations already offered to you. Go have fun, be involved, and if you require any assistance, @.tag one of us in here, as this thread is now your personal tech support area.

8. Han Yolo

Mar 7, 2013
  9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Any time. It's why we are here. Cheers, lad.

10. J_Girl

Feb 18, 2001
    Absolutely. One should always strive to the best at whatever they are doing. If evil is one's gig, then be the best evil you can be. [face_batting]

11. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Oh.. you were attempting to present them as evil. I would never have picked up on that as a character trait in there. Although, now that I think on it, endless redundant topics, derivative speculations, and naming the same pop culture icons for roles ad nauseum is certainly not "good". I now follow your line of thought. Carry on with your census.

J_Girl likes this.
  12. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You did the right thing about joining us finally! You'll see it's a lot more fun to join in posting than simple lurking. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :)

13. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Hey, welcome to the Jedi Council Forums!

14. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello and Welcome to JCF. :)

15. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards, Mike (Han Yolo)!

Hope you have fun. :)