main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Let The Wookie Win, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Let The Wookie Win

Let The Wookie Win Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2014
    Hi everyone. Have considered joining for a while, finally got around to doing it. I'm 21 and have been obsessed with Star Wars since I got my first figures (Artoo and Threepio) when I was 2. I currently attend college in Northern CA and I'm extremely excited to see the teaser trailer on Friday.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Let The Wookie Win - Welcome. Glad you signed up. Get involved, have a brilliant time and ask in this thread if you have any questions. Good luck with your studies. What is your major?

3. Let The Wookie Win

Nov 26, 2014

Thanks. In my experience there's no such thing as luck. I'm majoring in Communication Design w/a Media Arts emphasis. I'm not specifically sure what I want to do when I finish (in about 2 years), but I'd say right now I'm most interested in broadcasting (TV or radio).

It seems like there's a great collection of opinions and generations on this site and I'm looking forward to some great discussions.

Btw are there any threads in this forum on how everyone got into Star Wars? I'd love to check a thread like that out because I'm always so entertained by everyone's individual story.

4. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Let The Wookie Win likes this.
  5. Let The Wookie Win

Nov 26, 2014
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Aside from Seagoat's link, there is also an "interview" thread in the "The Force Awakens" forum where individual members have been interviewed and they break down their stories rather elaborately.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome hope you have fun you will love it here.