main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by AuroraRogersSkywalker, Apr 11, 2015.

1. AuroraRogersSkywalker

AuroraRogersSkywalker Jedi Padawan

Apr 11, 2015
    Sorry about the totally creative title. Couldn't think of anything else. XD

So anyway, hi, I may be new to this site, but I'm not a new forum-er by any means. |^.^ (You'll soon grow to know my scar emote there- the | is supposed to be Anakin's scar. XD) I'm a serious nerd who loves the prequels AND originals, and outside of SW I love Les Misérables, medieval history, costuming/cosplaying, Vivaldi, Shakespeare and many other nerdy things. (Especially Shakepeare's SW!) :p I'm excited to get to know you all!

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. Saga Explorer

Saga Explorer Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 14, 2015
    Welcome to the forums ! Glad to see a E I-III (I tend to refer to them this way)fan.
    Hope you enjoy it here .

AuroraRogersSkywalker likes this.
  3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hello and welcome. :)

Are you interested in learning about the Light side of the Force through RP, my friend? If you are, we have a fanclub in the EU Community that is called Guardians of the Light that is looking for new Force learners. :D Take a trip there and say hello, and find out if it is something that you would like to do. ;)

Otherwise, enjoy yourself and have fun. :D

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Hi and Welcome I hope to see you around.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Aurora! Hi there! I too like historical stuff and Shakespeare. Totally love the EU side of SW, i.e., the Beyond and Saga side, but am getting more acquainted with what apparently happened in Before. @};-

Other fandoms of unabashed crazy obsessive geeking out: LoTR and Trek. Always. Always.

Totally a fan of OC-driven stories, [face_love] [face_love] so if you have any you ever wanna post, I'll be on it fast [:D]

6. AuroraRogersSkywalker

Apr 11, 2015
    Thanks for the welcome, guys! |^.^

Thanks, yeah, I was going to check out the RPs sometime when I have a chance. Do you guys know, are all the RPs linked together? Like what I mean is, if there's an OT RP going on with Luke, Leia and Han, and someone is RPing as each of them, does that mean that no one else can? Or can anyone make an RP about anything SW?

Awesome! Glad to find more nerds! |^.^

7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    AuroraRogersSkywalker: We usually just make our own characters. I think all of the RPGs here are based on users' own RP character.

8. AuroraRogersSkywalker

Apr 11, 2015
    So, doing RPs with canon characters isn't allowed? Or is it just not what's generally done?

9. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm not sure if it is allowed or not, that question is much better if you asked the Mod on the RP thread. :) But of all the RPG I play here in the JCF, it is with non-canon chars.

10. AuroraRogersSkywalker

Apr 11, 2015
    Alrighty. Thanks!

11. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    You are welcome. :)

12. Queen Apailana

Queen Apailana Jedi Master star 1

Mar 8, 2015
    Greetings Aurora! Welcome to the forums.

13. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Hello

I haven't done RP on here yet. I want too, but the roleplay game I joined didn't get started and we choose SW characters instead of making them up.
    I think Rping in the OT era could be fun especially when it goes AU from canon.

14. Rogue_One1

Rogue_One1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2015
    First time on here! Been looking for a good forum outside of Reddit for awhile now so let's see how this goes!

15. lola404

lola404 Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2015
    Hi there nice to meet ya !