main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MCAdventureCity, Sep 2, 2016.

1. MCAdventureCity

MCAdventureCity Jedi Knight

Sep 8, 2015
    Hello,

I am MCAdventureCity, although you can call me MCA or Jarod. I've had an account here for a while now, but have never bothered to post. So, let me tell you about myself and how I got into Star Wars.

It all started when in two different parts of the USA, my parents went to see ANH in theaters. Much later, when I was four years old, I was introduced to Star Wars. My interest grew quickly, and by the time I was seven, TCW had started airing. I watched it for the first 1 1/2 seasons, but for reasons I forget, I stopped watching it until around the time the Mortis arc aired. I then occasionally watched episodes after that, including The season 3 finale, the Obi-Wan Undercover arc, the Maul arcs, and the Season 5 finale arc. Later, when Rebels started, I did not bother to watch it until my sister introduced me to it halfway through season 1 and I got caught up on all the episodes. During Summer 2015, I took my first step into the EU, both New and Legends, when I bought the Plagueis Novel and A New Dawn. Prior to Rebels season 2 starting, I introduced my mom to Rebels, as she had only previously seen the movies and bits of TCW. Now, every week it airs, My mom, sister, and I watch rebels together, without my dad (who is either at work or uninterested). Also, on January 1, 2016, I watched a Star Wars movie in theaters for the first time with TFA. Now, I am a bigger fan than I have ever been before, and am constantly learning new things about the Galaxy far, far away. But anyways, I am glad to be part of this forum, and see you around!

Jarod

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Welcome to the Boards, officially or what-have-you, MCA. :D

Glad to see you decided to finally come around and dip your toes in fully, so to speak. If you ever need a hand, let me know. This place is expansive, but it is well worth it!

3. Master of None

Master of None Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2016
    Welcome Jarod!

Star Wars is about family for family.

Have fun and see if you on the boards!

4. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Welcome!!! I hope to see you around! I'm usually in the EUC or the SWC..

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome MC! :)

Have fun posting and learning more and more about Star Wars! :D