main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Hi from Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by greencat336, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya! It was great meeting you all face to face. Hope you had as good a time at the comicon as I did! Enjoyed the conversations and the opportunity to introduce yunz ;)to Epic Duels.

Hope we can figure out some more events to do together!

Thanks for coming up to Pgh for the Comicon!

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    The Comicon was a blast, and all the FanForce activites rocked! We all had a really great time and look forward to future events.

For the other members of the haven, you really missed a great trip. Tons of fun was had by all. I have my pictures and I am going to get Ithorian's pics very soon, and will post them on the site sometime in the very near future.

Rap

PS: While I myself didn't get a chance to play Epic Duals, I think we need to play it at out next meeting :)

3. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    It's a great game- I beat 2 out of 3 people's bums at it. ~_~
    It was awesome meeting all you guys- hope you had as much fun as moi. :D

*the illustrious SaberPilot*

4. jedi_1966

jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 31, 2001
    OH YEAH,havin' yinz up wit us was ROCKIN!Kinda feelin' like there just wasn't enough time to do da B.S'ing,but we'll get together again...no doubts there,eh?Can NOT wait...

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I just want to say I had a great time hanging out with your group this weekend. You have a great bunch of people here and I look forward to doing more things with you guys and gals in the future. :)

6. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    You guys were great! Thanx so much for helping us feel right at home! Im looking forward to any more events we might get the chance to mingle at in the future. :)

7. Lando_Da_Pimp

Lando_Da_Pimp Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey guys.

I didn't get to meet any of you this weekend but its great to see you have a fan force down in WV. I lived in Buckhannon, WV for four years never had anything then. Hope to see you in the future.

LDP

8. Ariala

Ariala Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    I think a good time was had by all... those who missed it, shame on you! Thanks to the Pittsburgh gang for having us over for movies and games, and yes, Jedi Duels rocks!

Best quote of the night, IMHO... "And it didn't even take a moon to do it!" *grin*

Ariala

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.