Hi Hi from South America!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by crescenstar, Sep 9, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. crescenstar Jedi Knight

Hi! greetings from a 23 years old lawyer from VENEZUELA, a country in South America, i've been a Star Wars Fan since EVER, my first memories as a child has Star Wars thematic included and ive keeped this passion for the Saga thru all my existence lol.

now im making my own Mandalorian Armor and getting prepared for Celebration 2015, which is going to be an Epic Experience for me! travel from my country to sunny California to a star wars convention to meet a loot of fans like me! JUST A DREAM COME TRUE!

i also play on SWTOR - Shadowlands server
  2. Admiral Volshe Winner of FanFic Olympics

Game Winner
    star 9
    Welcome to the JCF, @crescenstar!
    Nice to have you join us.

Costuming and Celebration 2015? That's awesome! I hope you have a fabulous time. California is wonderful.
    You can check out your local FanForce and the general FanForce, maybe you can find some other costuming fans who will be there!
    Another place to stop by is the Costuming boards.

Are you a fan of the other aspects of the Star Wars Universe, such as the Expanded Universe, art/fanfiction/collecting, or the other games?

If you have any questions you need answered, give us a shout in this thread. We'll do our very best to help you!

Have fun and enjoy!
  3. Jedi General Gelderd Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the Forum, crescenstar!

Hope you have a great time here, and good luck with your Celebreation 2015 project- you'll have to show us the results how you get on!

Just shout if we can help - see you around the boards!

4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

star 10
    Welcome Crescenstar! :)

A celebration will be a good experience. You'll enjoy it! :)

You also should check out the links above. It's a lot of fun to meet other FanForce members. :)

See you around! :)
  5. TheCIS Jedi Master

star 2
    Nice to meet you @crescenstar!
    Have you considered the Star Wars Community Senate? We debate current bills and have many events that reflect real-life issues (such as governments shutting down).

All you need to do is to pick a planet in the Star Wars Universe and declare yourself its Senator.

You can follow the link in my signature to get there-I hope to see you around, have fun!
Moderators: Skiara