main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Hi from the New RSA

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Birr, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Hi all!

Just wanted to stop by the forum and say greetings to all. I am Mac, the new RSA for these parts. I will be working with BrotherHalo to learn the ropes over the next few weeks. And then together we will bring order to the region [face_devil] . seriously, I hope to help the forums grow in what ever way I can. I also want to help any members that are having issues. Fgeel free to PM me or email if ya want (its in the profile). feel free to drop me a line anytime ya want.

mac

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hey, welcome to the crowd. Your tone was slightly ominous, but you seem like a nice person anyway. :)

3. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Welcome! Sorry I missed your post...was insanely running around getting ready for LTUE, now I can breathe again. :) Nice to meet you!

Edit:
    Wait...dude...Mac?? I know you!!! I met you at C3!! I was hanging with the Strike Team but was not part of it, I got to the con late on Saturday. You might not remember me... Anyway, totally forgot some of you lived in the next state over! Oh so cool! :D It's a small world.

-Mia

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    I think i remember you. you were with us at the restaurant and talked with carol a lot right?

5. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Haha yup. I can't remember if it was you or someone else that mentioned the For the Strength of Youth pamphlet and I had a wallet-sized one and pulled it out.

[face_laugh]

-Mia

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Whoa, way small world...

7. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    it can be rather small. like going to another city and people actually know my home town.

and i think that was me with the little book. i think they are neat.

8. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    When did you become RSA??? And why didn't you post it on the SCFF and RMFF boards??? I see how you are!!! :p ANyway, he sounds ominous, but he's really a great guy.... most of the time. :D Just kidding Mac, believe it or not but he's got a clone. Scary!!!

9. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    LOL, I think he's actually pretty harmless. But I don't want to ruin his scary RSA image, so forget I said that. ;)

-Mia

10. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    RAR!!!!! RAR!!!! MAC SMASH!!!

oh about 2 months ago now tev.