Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by jackyyy17, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. jackyyy17 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, Im new to this forum.
    I just recently started writing fanfiction so this is all sort of new to me.
    I am also a member of the The Skywalker-Jade Revival Society, I joined Dec 19, 2005. (Best Luke & Mara Forum ever!)

I have been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember, ever since my Dad bought me the triligy for Christmas when I was 5.
  2. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    Hi jackyyy17, it is nice to meet you. Since you like reading and writing Mara-Luke FanFic, I think you would like to check out FanFic:Beyond the Saga. You might also want to check out the social threads such as the Newbie Welcome Party. There you can talk and get to meet other people. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
  3. Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Knight

star 6
    Welcome Jackyyy.
    I hope you enjoy your stay.
    I am sure you will fit right in over at the fanfic boards.
    But do not forget to visit other boards too, you wouldn't want them getting jealous now would you? :p
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Jackyyy17! :)

It's great that you joined us. I think you'll have much fun at our FanFiction Boards. There are some nice stories and you can also get help for your own story. Take a look. :)

And if you want to meet other SW fans from your area, you should visit your local FanForce (FF). It's a great place to meet other SW crazy people online and in RL.
    If you can't find a FF near to your town, ask one of the Moderators at those boards (they are mostly in the header in colored names). :)

Enjoy your stay. :)
  5. Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
  6. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Welcome to the place. I see you've made two posts and one of those is in a fan fiction forum. Here's to hoping you'll be around more to share your stories.
  7. Chilla Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Jackyy! [:D]

Welcome and hope you like it here. :)

I love Mara and Luke! [face_love] Just joined a Survivor's Quest fanlisting, cause I loved them in that book. What about you? What do you like most about L/M?

Have fun and enjoy your stay!
  8. VadorLover Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome. Fanfiction is great.
  9. jackyyy17 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.

As you probably know, Luke and Mara are my fav. SW poeple. I am so glad that they ended up together.
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.