1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

hi guys

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by lordhaze, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. lordhaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    [face_peace] just a message to say hi to every1 , you guys seem really cool. I am YODA nut [=P~
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards.

Make sure you take a good read of the Terms of Service before you really dive into everything, sometimes lurking before you post helps you get a feel of how the forum really coexists. Another helpful thread is the Map of the Boards, he'll help scale down the massiveness of these forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. We're all happy to help. Enjoy your stay!
  3. delta-7starfighter Force Ghost

star 4
  4. Mandalorian_General Jedi Padawan

5. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    Welcome to the forums lordhaze!!! [:D] i hope you'll enjoy it here!!!
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Lordhaze! :)

May I ask where you're from? I saw you posting in different FanForces, so I wonder. :)

Since you love Yoda, maybe this thread is interesting. If you want to get that thread unlocked, you can ask the current mod of that board: Strilo. :)

Have fun and see you around. :)
  7. lordhaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey,
    i,m from the uk :) , yA i think yoda is the coolest.hope everyone is cool today:)
  8. lordhaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey,
    i,m from the uk :) , yA i think yoda is the coolest.hope everyone is cool today:)

sorry for double post :)
  9. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    UK? Then you've just missed Yoda. He was in the UK on his world travel tour. If you want to know a bit more about what you have missed, then there's a website: www.travelswithyoda. The whole tour is organised by the Pacific RSA Miana Kenobi. :)
  10. lordhaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh cool , i,ll check that site..thanks for being so helpfull[face_peace]

I didnt know that yoda was doing a wold tour , bet his little legs r hurting :)

thanks
  11. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That's what we are here for. :) You're welcome. :)

When I spoke to him a few weeks ago, he was still fine and you know he's used to travel in small boxes, so he has enough energy to do all the various events to which we take him like the LotR Concert in Cologne. There should be some pics about it soon. :)

Plus he had a long pause where he could relax because the box didn't want to go to France. Honestly the English people tried to send him a lot of time to France, but he came back all the time. Ok, maybe it was Yoda who didn't want to go to France and who mind tricked all post office people, but honestly I don't believe that. ;)
  12. lordhaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    hahaah ..poor yoda in a box, i bet he had to use all the force meditating tricks to keep cool in there:)

I heard yoda is allergic to frogs legs (maybe its the green colour), but thats maybe why he didnt go to france :) hehe

13. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Mhm, maybe. Never heard about it. But maybe you're right. Then we have at least the reason for it. ;)
  14. WEEBACCA Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome aboard, lordhaze! :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.