main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi, I am Eva. Though i am a newbie, I love Star Wars deeply. I like writing RPG. ^^

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Eva_Skywalker, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eva_Skywalker

Eva_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2005
    Hello, my friends.

I am Eva. I know it is too late when i found here, a great place for the star wars fans. However, i have found here. So this is a lucky day for me. I love star wars deeply, truely. From the first sight i watched the movie, from the first moment i knew who are jedi. I wished that i can become a jedi, but that is impossbile in our real life. However, there is a place that this daydream can come ture, that is the writing rpg. That's the reason i like writing rpg a lot since my first rp post. Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are my favorite movies in this world. It is hard to say which i prefer. I love them both. my first pr post was for Lord of the Rings. When i enjoyed the time writing rp posts in the middle earth, all I hope was that oneday i can write rp posts in the world of star wars, with other fans of this great story. And when i found this site half an hour ago, i realized that this is day that i can fulfill my daydream on the website. So I am really happy now. Thank you all, the gathering of you makes this great website. Thank you.

May i ask some question? I am lost here. Could you help me? I checked the forum for the rpg, but there was no OOC threads. I don't know where and how to get help.

Thanks again.

yours
    Eva

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hi Eva, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am not really sure what OOC is but here is a Map of the Boards. That may help you a little. Also we have fun here in the Pillow Fight and Newbie Party. The Newbie Adoptions is a good place to look for someone to adopt you and help you find what you are looking for. Just find a person looking to adopt someone and send them a privet message. If there is anything else you need help with, feel free to ask here or PM me and I'll see if I can help you.
    Hope to see you around. :)

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Eva_Skywalker! :)

Of course you can ask us. That's what this place is for. ;)
    Sadly I don't know either what OOC is. But if you can tell us what you mean, maybe we can help you then. :) But if we still don't know what you mean, it is a really good idea to take a look at the list of free oldbies as Gangrenous has already suggested. There are some who have some knowledge about RPGs. You can find them if you take a look at the first post of that thread and if you look at the listed boards behind the names. :)

I really hope you'll find someone good soon. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask us. We like to help you. :)

4. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Welcome Eva_Skywalker! Interested in RPG's, there here's a place I'm sure you'll love: The Role Playing Forum. Enjoy!

5. Eva_Skywalker

Nov 5, 2005
    Thank you all. ^_^

OOC means "out of character". it is used in the rpg. sorry that I made it confusing.

6. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    :oops: That's right, I forgot. [face_blush]
    You are welcome Eva. :)

7. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    OOC: * [:D] Eva welcome* Have fun RPing once you have found your way around :)

Join the darkside, we have sugar and chocolate and it is okay to indulge without measure or constraint :p

:D

Anyway, nice to meet Eva :)

8. Eva_Skywalker

Nov 5, 2005
    Thank you DarthUncle. :)

I will be a jedi. lol. However, i won't forget to grab some sugar and chocolate from the darkside. [:D]

9. DarthUncle

Mar 20, 2005
    That is one way to go ahead :p

Please do, taste a bit more of our delicious chocolate and sugar, it's perfectly save! O:)

10. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Hello, Eva. I see that DU has already tempted you. If you want to be a Jedi, you'll have to be strong.

11. DarthUncle

Mar 20, 2005
    Innuendo I say! Eating sugar and chocolate and thus being happy is what makes one strong! *gives out nice normally good quality choclate chips cookies* Here C_W, Eva, have one :)

12. EmperorSorridom

EmperorSorridom Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 2, 2005
    Welcome to the boards! :)

You may also be interested in this forum: Games: RPG

13. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Twist my words, will you?! [face_shame_on_you] And saying you didn't know what you were saying won't fly with me! :p You seem to be fluent in English.

14. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    Eva, welcome!!!

From one Role player to the next, if you look at the RPG thread, there should be a thread about oldbies on that board adopting new RPGers.

P.S. Join the Jedi!!!

15. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    Welcome. If you need help at all feel free to ask some one (I am still new myself), but have fun being here with other nerds:D.

16. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    NERDS ROCK!!! :-B

17. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hi Eva, :D its great to have you with us here at the JC Forums. :cool:
    I hope you found your way to the RPG forums. I believe MariahJSkywalker left you a link in her post. :)

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask us here. This is the place to get things clarified. :cool:

Now get exploring. ;) I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. :D

God Bless,

Blaine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.