main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi, I am new here...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by beafet, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Well, the WNU board that is. I realize I have never posted in here, so can I retroactively do that?

Hi everyone.

[face_plain]

2. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Hi, Beafet!

3. AloneInDecember

AloneInDecember Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2005
    probably not, they get all pissed when i say stuff here, but ask jedi_daniel

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    No, AloneInDecember. No one gets mad at you when you post here. When you start topics that don't belong here, people will say so. There's other forums for random things, like Your Jedi Council Community. This forum is to introduce yourself and ask some questions. If you really want to hang around and socialize here in Welcome New Users, you're welcome to use the Newbie Welcome Party. There you can talk about whatever you would like.

Well, I'm glad you're here at Welcome New Users, beafet. It's nice to see a new face, even though it's really an old face. I hope you stick around, mingle and socialize, even help out. I'd be really glad to see you around here for some time to come. Welcoming newbies and all that as well. But, you're far from a newbie. Not even one who registered years ago and finally decided to come back and post. So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to lock this. But again, please hang around, glad to have you here. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.