main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Hi , I was hoping I could get some help....

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chr-Fa_Mosmi, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chr-Fa_Mosmi

Darth_Chr-Fa_Mosmi Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2002
    Well this is my second time posting so let me introduce myself.I'm Chris , a fifteen-year-old tenth grader in a hernando county high school.I'm a fan film maker but have yet to make any real films.Just shorts.A friend and I recentley made a quick Jedi fight scene that turned out pretty good.Just tell me if you'd like to see it.

We made this because we are both into fight scenes and Star Wars.We both take martial arts and know how to use bows , kamas , kendo sticks , ect.........So if your interested in ever making a fight scene , just give me a holler.

I'm into Star Wars and was wondering what Star Wars stuff there is to do around here.I'm interested in joining a club
    Something where there might be stuff where we dress up and go places for fight scenes and just stuff like that.Any other clubs? Anything else?

I can ushually get to Tampa a few times a month.I have a permit but I do get my licence in February 2003.So once I get that , I can be pretty big with the clubs.

So if you can help me out that would be great.Thanks!

2. TK8274

TK8274 Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2002
    Hey Chris, welcome. My name is Chris too. I'm living in the Clearwater area. I'm not a offical member of our local Fan Force, but would love to join. Pehaps someone will fill us in on how to become members. Anyway, welcome and I'll see ya around the boards. :)

3. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    Hey...I'm in Hernando county....in the Spring Hill area....I'm wanting to do a Fan Film. I'm in the local SW club in the Tampa Bay Area. We meet twice a month over in the St. Pete/ Clearwater Area. It's about an hr. away from Hernando. Let me know where you live....I'll love to meet a SW fan that lives close to me. Well, TTYL!!!

4. Darth_Chr-Fa_Mosmi

Sep 26, 2002
    I also happen to live in Spring Hill! It might be cool to meet sometime.Maybe you could help us with out movie.Would you wanna be in it?

How do go about joining the SW fan club ? What is it you do in the club?

5. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I was going to do a Fan Film myself....I'm a wirter....I wirte fan fics. alot. I've got a character that I created. The club I'm in is a costume club. They haven't done much lately.....just have the meetings twice a month. Here's the link to the club on yahoo....SW CLUB. They take new members all the time. And if you're not doing anything today....maybe we could meet up. I have the day off from work and have nothing to do!! What school do you go to?? Cause I live near Springstead. TTYL!!!

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Please contact our fan force rep Darthvswader or check on the yahoo groups at TBSWclub. We have meetings and would love to hear from you or have you join us when you can. I will post more when I am off.
    Sereana Knightstar

7. Darth_Chr-Fa_Mosmi

Sep 26, 2002
    Sorry I haven't been on the boards in a few days. I would of met up formula but I didn't know.Plus I'd have to check with my mom about the entire meeting over the net thing.We would probably have to meet at a pretty public place.You know how it is.Nothing against you.

I'm going to research into these groups and I will start contacting people asap.

8. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    No prob!! I was going to say meet up at the Supercenter Wal-Mart. The one up on SR 50. I don't know if I have any plans for this Sat. I'm going up to the Hallmark store on SR 50 Sat. to see the new Jango Fett X-mas ornanment. I love the Fett's!!! But I think that's all I'm doing. TTYL!!!

9. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    I'd love to help if you guys needed any help with editting or SFX type stuff.. And I just got a Mini DV camera a few months ago that I haven't put to nearly enough use outside of school projects...

10. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Where do you live kuroneko??

11. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    In the middle of Tampa, by that monstrosity of a stadium, but I've got a car and a pretty flexible schedule.

12. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    Cool. My dad lives over in that area. I'll be in that area this coming weekend.

13. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Hi everybody! My name is Jason "Jace", and am almost 20 years old. I live in Largo. Where do I go to join the Tampa Fanforce? I've been a star wars fan for the last 15 years of my life, so I think its about time I join up with a group of fellow fans. Give me the info! Oh, and I'd LOVE to help with any fanfilm someone wants to do. I think all Starwars fans want to do a film eventually. I'd love to help in any way I can. Thanks.

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi JediJace,
    Please contact our pres. or vice Pres. via the Yahoo groups @ TBStarWarsClub. The links to the new location of the wedsite will be forthcoming soon as the pres. moved the website to Tampabay.rr.com, under The Empire Club. Would like to have ypu join us, we meet again on Oct. 26th at 4pm.
    Thanks,
    Marie -aka- Sereana

15. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Sorry, the info. on the new websight was in correct....it is web.tampabay.rr.com/thedarkside

16. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, I have contacted the pres. of the club, and will likely (work permitting) be at the next meeting! Hope to meet you all there! On another note, How many of us Local (tampa bay area) fans collect action figures? We should all start working togother to find the new figures! let me know! thanks everybody for your input!

17. Padme Bra

Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 2, 1999
    I wouldn't mind getting in on that, assuming you guys don't have anything against management. :p

18. MasterQuiGonJinn

MasterQuiGonJinn Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    I would love to help out if i can (schedual permitting) just to let you know there is a meeting this weekend at our pres. house were working on costuming all day if you want to attend im pretty sure if you need people for a movie the others would like to be involved. and we have costumes!!!

19. MsFormula

May 20, 2002
    I collect the figures. I have alot of the AOTC ones. Let me know where you find the newer ones at. The places around me don't seem to be getting any of them in.

20. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Found alot of new figures at Toys R US on Tyrone Blvd in St. Petersburg.

21. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, postman its about time you visit the tampa boards! Like he said, the Tyrone TRU is LOADED with new figs... Every one except for destroyer droid, and ephant mon! So if anyone is intrested in joing up for a local collecting group, just email me at Jedijace1@aol.com I am a member of the local star wars club(soto fett's group) and can be reached via the group email. Thanks everyone!
    Oh, I was unable to make it to the costume making "party" last saturday :( How was the tournout?

22. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi guys,
    I am a big collecter..as money and time permits. I have found some of the newer figures online at Amazon..whihc does the online for Toys-r-us. I just got the Padme' Naboo pilot and found some others. I did not find much the last time I was at the store in Tyrone. I will be going in that area this morning and will check again. I'm still looking for the Anakin hanger duel with the 2 lightsabers. And hoepfully my FX lightsaber will be here soon.
    Later,
    Sereana Knighstar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.