main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi! I'm a new user XD

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Yuki_Englidy, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuki_Englidy

Yuki_Englidy Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2009
    Hello, my name is Yuki_Englidy,you may call me Englidy, cuz that's my English name.

I am not American, or British-

I'm from Korea, and because I'm from Korea, my grammar or spelings may be awkward.

If I write little awkwardly, I wish to know, so tell me.[face_hypnotized]

However, I want to be friends with every starwars fans here, without any borders[:D]

Um, to introduce myself, I'm a big fan of Strwars, Obiwan kenobi and Siri tachi

If's there's any people who are fan of siri tachi, um... will you contact me?

since I'm new, I don't know how to contact people exactly, but I would like to know you.

Well....that was my introducing, and... I just wanted to say, HELLO!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Yuki_Englidy! :)

Your English isn't awkward, it's good! Just give your best - that's all we ask for here. Maybe it even ease you, when you know that a lot of people here aren't from an English speaking country - like me. :)

Only one little thing I can add to your way of writing: It's Star Wars (short: SW) and not starwars. But you see, that's not a big problem. ;) :)

There's even a Siri Tachi Fan Club, but there no one posted there for quiet some time. So if you want to post there, you need to send a PM (private message) to one of the mods. And to write a PM, you have to have a post-count of at least 20 posts first. So, I like to direct you to this thread first, where you can spam up to 20 posts. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask us, if you have any questions, ok? :)

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!

If you're looking for a fun place to hang out and make some friends, check out Census and Games! We're more community-oriented than Star Wars-oriented, but there are a ton of cool games in there and we love having new players :)

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Welcome! I'm one of the moderators for the Expanded Universe Community. If you'd like to make a fan club for Siri Tachi please feel free to do so in the EUC forum (I've provided you with a link there.)

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the forums! :D

6. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Welcome to the forums! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.