main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi im Angela

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by darth999, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth999

darth999 Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2010
    Hi im Angela, happy new year to you all, was searching around on google and found this site, what a great site, ive been reading posts for the last few hours, anyway a friend of mine makes some very cool art and i was wondering what you thought of his latest Leia print, see my post in the art section for a picture of it.

Love Angela x

2. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    welcome to the boards Darth.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome darth999! :)

I did a quick look at that artwork and it reminds me on a similar Madonna or Marilyn Monrow artwork. Looks interesting for sure. :)

Just one little hint: If you do a link, take a look, if there's a space in the url. That pic doesn't show up because there's a space between "jp" and "g".

Now you can either ask the mod of FanArt to undo that little mistake or post another post correcting that link.

For the first option you need to get 20 posts first, since only then you're able to send PMs. Feel free to use this thread.

For the second option you are welcome to use this thread first, so you can test, if the link/code works now.

:)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
  5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! You should hit up Census and Games - great atmosphere and fun games, plus a chance to win username colors!!

6. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Welcome to the boards Darth! :) [face_coffee]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.