main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN HI!! Im new here

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthVadersForce, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVadersForce

DarthVadersForce Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Hi, a buddy of mine told me about this place, and i decided to stop by and check it all out!1 Im an avid SW fan. I prefer the Dark side, as you prolly can tell by my name. Im a big NASCAR fan as wwell. My name is Chris,im #! and live in Newbern. i have 4 kids, 5 if you include the wife,lol. I am currently looking for a job. Not much else to say, so ill close.
    Im really looking forward to getting to know you guys, and hopefully make new friends.

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Welcome to the boards, Chris. Check out our website here for information about our schedule of upcoming events, including this Saturday's "Drive-In" Night. I hope we'll see you there.

Jump right in, talk about whatever, and enjoy!

3. DarthVadersForce

DarthVadersForce Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2004
    Thats an awesome plaque!! I bet it was really cool meeting Mr.Williams too!!

4. DarthToddy

DarthToddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2004
    Welcome......good luck in the job hunt!!! Maybe you can come to an event sometime :)

John T

5. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Welcome....we would be honored.....if you would join us....

6. DarthMule

DarthMule Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2003
    i have 4 kids, 5 if you include the wife,lol
    ---------------------------------

I won't say you said this if you don't! Otherwise, I see someone sleeping in their car behind the Exxon!!

Welcome around here, man. I'm not totally dark sided, but I think I sway that side or the other. Just depends on my mood I guess.

Maybe we'll see you at the Drive-In Movie Night Satiddy??

7. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Thats an awesome plaque!! I bet it was really cool meeting Mr.Williams too!!

Thanks! Yep, it was cool. Hope to run into more SW folks here and out of town. It was great to be able to have an honorary member!

Welcome- hope to see you at one of the upcoming events!

Lin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.