main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi, I'm new here:)

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by del, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    My name is Amy, and I've met some of you at the Pittsburgh Comicon. I was part of the Star Wars wedding panel. I just figured I'd sign up for the boards and say hello.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hi there, Amy. I'm sure that the other members of Team WNU will be here to welcome you shortly. :D

3. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    Hi del! and welcome! Happy Fourth of July! [face_flag] You're going to love it here. If you have any questions, just send me a PM. See you around!

<^>

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Ghent, you finally got that end part of the link right. Let's celebrate! [face_dancing] :p

5. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    What-huh? :confused:

Edit: Oh that. Thank you, thank you, no applause please. *Bows.*

6. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    welcome to the Jedi Council boards del. I am sure you'll love it here

7. JennaJace

JennaJace Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2008
    :D

welcome amy :)

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome del! :)

It's cool that you joined us because you met some of us at the Comic-Con. Do you remember who it was? Maybe we can try to help you to find them.

If you joined us because of meeting some of us, maybe you are interested in meeting more SW fans from your area? Then take a look at your local FanForce. It's worth! :)

And if you need anything or can't find a certain place, just let us know, we'll help you as soon as possible. :)

Enjoy your stay and have a good time! :D

9. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    Christine (Greencat336) is the only person I know by name, but I've talked to plenty of other nice people at their booth and at panels. There is actually one specific person I'm looking for. I don't know her name, but she cosplays as Galadriel as well as an Elvan-looking Jedi who carries a lightsaber with a crystal on the hilt. At the last Pgh Comicon, she was dressed as Bellatrix Lestrange. I was telling her that there is a Jedi in the comics who looks very much like her original Jedi character that I thought she'd get a kick out of. I didn't know the name at the time, but I looked through my comics and scanned some pics of her. The character's name is Master Fay, and I have pics on my Photobucket account. I don't think I can link to them because my album is private, but if it's ok, I'll post them in one of the costuming threads. To Ms Elvan Jedi herself, feel free to pm or email me as well.

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Finding Christine/Greencat336 wasn't difficulty. The other one is the opposite. Are you sure that she's from this forum as well? If yes, I would take a look at FF Conventions. Maybe she posts there or you can get information where to find her. :)

Good luck! [face_good_luck]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.