main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hi,i'm new please dont bite if this sounds stupid,can you put star wars audio on an ipod?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by borrance, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borrance

borrance Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2005
    hi guys,and girls,does anyone have the ability to put the movies dialogue and music on an ipod,i'd be very intrigued to find out and even more suprised if anyone replied,cheers! borrance@hotmail.com

2. Alman

Alman Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2005
    Yes, you can do it, I've done it myself. It takes a little work, though.

Download Audacity. Also, download the mp3 encoder. Audacity is a great, simple to use free audio editor. Read all the directions on their website on how to install the mp3 encoder and how to use the program.

After you have everything installed, put your SW DVD in your machine and play the movie, and use Audacity to record whatever audio you want.

Here's how to do that: Audacity has a "Source" box which lets you select mic, line in, CD, or "Stereo Mix." You need to select Stereo Mix. When Audacity is set on Stereo Mix, you can record any audio that is "running through" the computer, i.e. playing an online radio station, or listening to anything online.

Once you have the audio recorded on Audacity and have edited it exactly how you want it, you go up to the "File" menu and click on "Export as mp3." Save it on your desktop or whereever you'd like, and import the mp3 into your iPod.

Once you get the hang of it, you'll be recording everything you hear online.

Alman

Check out The Adventures of the Galactic Star Force Power Squad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.