main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I'm new to the boards

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Jedipete33, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Hi, I'm Jedipete33 and I am new to the boards. I live in Red Lion and am wondering if you guys and girls out there could give me a little information about yourselves and the boards. I love to meet new starwars fans.

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Well, Pete, the first thing I'll say is welcome to the York/Lancaster FanForce.

Second, is to take a look around at the threads. That should give you some idea what we are about. Even the threads with a line through the title can be read, just not posted to.

I am David, I have been here from the beginning of this board. I live in Wrightsville, right near East Prospect. Right now we are "unofficial" in that we have not had our required 3rd meeting with at least 3 members present.

We are looking to have a meeting in the second half of August and if we have the required 3 people present, we will receive our official FanForce status.

We are also looking for more members than just the minimum 3, so if you know of other local SW fans, get them to log on and post.

3. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    Hi jedipete33, welcome! I think you've been given adequate directions on how to navigate the boards, but I hope you can meet with us in August!

4. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Funny you ask if I know some others well a matter a fact I have a good friend who loves starwars and I'll be glad to talk to about visiting the boards. About your meeting in August I would love to attend. Just give me some more information on it. Like where, when, and whats it about specifically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.