Hi im new

Discussion in 'Phoenix, AZ' started by DarthXarlan, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthXarlan Jedi Padawan

Hello people.
    I live in Phoenix(not sure what part of it),
    and am a big Star Wars fan. If you could introduce yourself and tell me if theres a meeting schedule.
    Here's something about myself. I love Weird Al; chinese food; Halloween; Star Wars; TV; and legos(fun to build eh?).
  2. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    welcome! check out the welcome thread at the top of the boards for info on the club and meetings.
    otherwise, feel free to jump in and post around.
    PM me, Idiots Array, or Voiddancer or post here if you have any questions... :)
  3. Jedi_Webb Jedi Master

star 3
    Welcome DarthXarlan... I like the name! Be sure to check out our website for all the info you'd ever want to know about us.
  4. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! I am LORD PARSEC (Better known as LP or Joel), PFF Film Guy and Toys for Tots Coordinator! If you head on over to the PFF Website, be sure to check out LOOKING FOR STAR WARS under PFF Movies!

:D
  5. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey DarthXarlan, welcome to the team. What cross streets are you near in phoenix ? We have some events coming up, if you would like to attend please let us know if you need a ride and I'm sure somebody will volunteer if they're in your area.
  6. jada_marnew Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi, welcome to the PFF. I'm the PFFs emissary to Tucson.

This is a great group so if you like to have fun, you came to the right place.
  7. Darth_Rinku Jedi Master

star 1
    Welcome to the Phoenix Fan force.
    Wow, it looks like you have the same interests as me, but I have others too. Hope to see ya at the next meeting.
  8. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome DarthXarlan, I'm Idiots Array, the Chapter Rep here in Phoenix, but most people just call me the Admiral. I guess I have to take some responsibility for these lunatics now. We've got some great Halloween events coming up. Check out the threads for more info. And if you have any questions just let me know.

IA
  9. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, I am Emissary of the Void here in San Diego! I hope to see you at a PFF event in the future!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.