Syra, NY Hi I'm new

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by angelllyons24, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelllyons24 Jedi Padawan

Hi I'm Angel Lyons I'm 24 years old and I live in weedsport ny and I have been huge fan of star wars I have been since I was 8. I have all the novel up to the first new jedi order. I'm a student Cayuga community collage and going into my second year as a business major. George Lucas has always been a hero of mine growing up. One of the reasons why I'm getting my A.D. in business cause I would like to own my own television and movie production company someday. My other interests include Harry Potter, Star Trek, Lord of the rings and Buffy the vampire slayer.
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Hi there! Welcome to the boards! You are always most welcome to come join us at any function. Yes we are an odd sort, but we grow on ya ;)

:)
  3. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll find this place to be home (if your home is an asylum, that is...).
  4. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes we grow on you. Like a fungus.

Welcome to the boards. And a Harry Potter fan...Kewl....I just talk like Harry Potter :)
  5. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooooh....another HP fan.......booja! ;)

Woof, yo! Welcome to the group!

As Karate put it, we are like a fungus. Cause we're....fun......and...we're called.....gus? Anyway, fun describes us ;)

6. Ancient_Guardian Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...*wackes up to the sound of lord of the rings* what...what did he say?... did i hear Lord of the rings!, Yeah hes definatly in!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.