main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi, I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MaceFellOutTheWindu, Mar 23, 2016.

1. MaceFellOutTheWindu

MaceFellOutTheWindu Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2016
    Ive been on this forum every day for the past month or so and I really enjoyed it; so many interesting posts and I was surprised about how active this forum is compared to most forums I've been on so I finally decided to make an account.

So, about myself. I'm 16 so I guess I'll be one of the younger members of this community. I first watched Star Wars when I was 6 and have remained a huge fan ever since. I love the entire saga and although some films are better than others (my favourite 2 are ESB and RoTs) I cannot say I dislike a single Star Wars film. I've never been into much of the EU but I loved Star Wars games such as kotor and battlefront 2 and read a few books in the past but for me it's all about the films.

Anyway, i look forward to becoming a part of this awesome Star Wars community!

Skiara and Cleo Jinn like this.
  2. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    Welcome to the madhouse MaceFellOutTheWindu. :D (BTW, nice name. :) )

You will be one of the younger members, but not the youngest. (look at my age, but dont judge a girl by her age ;) )
    I look forward to seeing you around. :D

MaceFellOutTheWindu likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome!!!! You will definitely find some subforums for those who know about KOTR and discussing the films. :) And that is a clever username. =D= ;)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome aboard! :)

I really like your name! Very cool! :cool:

Have fun and let us know, if you have any questions! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

5. Darth DoJ

Darth DoJ Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 13, 2016
    Lolz loving the name dude(tte?)!

Welcome, I'm a noob too, but as you can tell by my name, I chose the quick and easy path. You don't know the power of the dark side, it is useless to resist. Join me and we can rule the forum together, only then will we have enough strength to take control of the Internet.

/rant