Hi, just joined!

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City, OK' started by LennonSkywalker, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LennonSkywalker Jedi Padawan

Again... I just joined up with the group, and hope to join everyone at one of the dinners soon. BTW, let me know if you ever need anything publicized, as I work for a local newsradio station. Also, please clue me in if theres anything more I should do than sign in at MSN. Thanks!
  2. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    I would just make JediOKC one of your "favorite groups" and, once in the JediOKC site, sign up as a member in that group.

Other than that, we just ask that you participate, be it forum posts, club meetings, etc.!

--RJ
    JediOKC Historian/Secretary
  3. FettsBounty2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome to the group! :D

-Austin
  4. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    welcome to the group and just to let you know we are having a laser tag game at laser xtreme in moore next weekend on sunday the 16th at 1 pm (the site has the address ) we plan on playing a few games and it is a blast to play so come and join use
  5. Starfig873 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome, welcome. Hope you are able to make it to a meeting or the like. You'll have fun I'm sure. :)
  6. LennonSkywalker Jedi Padawan

Ah, thank you. Unfortunately, Sundays are pretty much out for me. I work at KOMA all night Sat. and come back Sunday at five pm. Hopefully I can make it to something else. BTW, if you happen not to own the "Behind the Magic" CD-ROM, I picked up a copy at a local Ross's for 4.99! You might get lucky if you look.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.