main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi, My Name is ____________________ and I'm a Star Wars Addict!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Xizor, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Xizor

Darth_Xizor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2003
    This is just a place to talk about how great Star Wars, George Lucas, etc. is/are. (Psychologist/counselors's voice :D) So let's begin be saying our names and posting a comment about Star Wars.

2. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    Hi, my name is JG, and I've been a SW addict since 1977, when I was seven years old. I've indulged in fanfic, fan art, interstate travel for SW-related gatherings, and inordinate amounts of time on a message board.

This is because I love the GFFA. I love the characters, the settings, the theme... The Skywalker family and the Jedi Order fascinate me, and no matter how much Lucas decides to tell me about them, I always end up wanting to know more.

3. Darth_Xizor

Jan 1, 2003
    (With the exception of JG) Da**it! No one ever responds to my threads!

4. Qui-GonDude

Qui-GonDude Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    I have been a Star Wars fan since I was five. My mom took me to the release of ANH:SE in theaters. I have been addicted ever since.

5. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    Hi, my name is Bjork and I'm a Star Wars Addict!

I've been a fan since June of 2001 (I'm a newbie). Attack of the Clones sparked a obsession that would nearly take over my life. :D

I enjoy making costumes and occasionally writing some fan fictions.

-Bjork, ;)

6. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    *shuffles feet*
    *coughs*

Uh...my name is Damon, and I'm a Star Wars addict. I've tried giving them up, but...I can't help it...sometimes I sneak downstairs at night and put Return of the Jedi on.

It's getting out of hand...I can't pass by a wastepaper bin without grabbing it, wedging it on my head and intoning "There'll be no-one to stop us this time!"

I've even tried watching other films, like Fellowship of the Ring and Spiderman...but in the middle of the cinema, I find myself humming Across the Stars during the romantic bits...

I hope you can help me. Thank you for inviting me to this meeting.

*sits down*

7. JediMasterEllic_Kier

JediMasterEllic_Kier Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2002
    ****walks to microphone after DamonD***
    taps microphone------

Hi, my name is Jedi Master Ellic Kier.
    I have been addicted since my mom took
    me to see Star Wars opening day 1977.
    When the REALLY big ship flew across the
    screen, I was hooked. When my friends wanted
    to be Superman, Batman, HE-MAN, Rick Hunter,
    Optimus Prime, etc.....All I wanted to be
    was Han, Luke, Darth Vader, Leia...oop,
    strike that, thats not true. REALLY!!!!

I think about it all the time. I analyze
    and study it. I'm like a Professor of the
    Star Wars Universe. I just don't know what
    else to do. I am 30, and have loved SW for
    25 years of my life. I........
    WAIT....I don't want help.....I'm leaving!

****RUNS AWAY, breaks free..I don't need help***

8. JediJenSkywalker

JediJenSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Hi my name is JediJenSkywalker and I have been a Star Wars Addict since I was about 4 on Christmas day and my parents had Return of the Jedi on tv and from then on I knew Star Wars would become a big part of my life (well not actually then but it's my first big memory of being exposed to Star Wars) My favorite Star Wars episode is Return of the Jedi althought it's not a new one I still think it's the best one then I would have to say AOTC! :D

9. JediMasterGaladriel

JediMasterGaladriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    Hi my name is JediMasterGaladriel and I have been a Star Wars Addict since I was 11 ( around the time when the Phantom Menace came out) when my best friend Susan got me really into it before that I knew of the movies and loved them but I wasn't like obsessed with them!

10. winter_chili

winter_chili Jedi Master star 5

Nov 6, 2002
    Hi my name is Stratus and I've been addicted to crack since I was..opps wrong building

11. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Hi.I saw a movie yesterday.I think it was called Star Wars or something.It was really good.Has anyone ever heard of it before?

12. gummi_bear

gummi_bear Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2002
    Yea..im amber. I've been a Star Wars addict since I can't really remember. I don't remember when I first saw star wars. But when I was in 4th or 5th grade I saw the SE in theatres and becamse hooked. I have a good sized shrine of Star Wars things in my room. I constantly interject SW themes, quotes, ideas into my everyday conversation, which really creeps out my friends.

The last time I watched Star Wars was Thursday. I am 2 days sober.

13. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Hi, my name is Rhonderoo and I am a Star Wars addict. I watched ANH on the big screen at age 7. I knew I was in trouble this Christmas when I purchased my son the Maul Unleashed figure, and myself the Anakin, Padme and Vader figure....... ;)

My favorite is AOTC with ROTJ being close second. I love the Skywalker family, and have a special place in my heart for Anakin/Vader.

14. obi1jedinite

obi1jedinite Jedi Grand Master star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    Hi my name is Brian, and im addicted to star wars.

I've been addicted since December 10th, 1997. That was my 12th b-day and i got the star wars SE trilogy (widescreen :D)from my grandparents. I had seen star wars before many times, but just something about having it for myself made me love it.

15. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Hi, my name is Xan and I love SW :D

I've loved it ever since I watched TPM, I betcha I would've loved it if I watched the SE but I didn't. I'd never even heard of SW until one of my cousins mentioned it [face_blush]. I liked the movie, but it was that great saber duel at the end that really got me hooked :D.

16. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Hi, my name is Charmaine, and I'm addicted to Star Wars.

Above all, it's the pure spirit of Obi-Wan who keeps me stuck to it, even when the rest of the story disappoints me (i.e. I'm disappointed with Anakin, Padme etc, not the storyline. The story's great!)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  17. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    *stands up slowly*

um Hi my name is OBI_JEDI...my friends call me OJ. um I'm a massive Star Wars fan. It all started when my dad made me watch The Phantom Menace. Once I saw young Obi-Wan I was hooked for life.

I can't stop thinking about it now. It runs through my head 24/7. I even dream about Star Wars.

...I....I can't stop it.

*sits down and starts crying*

18. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    Hi my name is odj and I have been adicted to star wars since TPM came out. I have tried to concerntate more on the 'real world' but star wars seems much more exiting. Anyway I am interested in FanArt and FanFilms. *suts down*

19. AOTCStarwchic

AOTCStarwchic Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2002
    Hey. I'm ASC and I've been a Star Wars fanfic since the first time I saw Return of the Jedi and I got my first SW action figure.

20. Darth_Xizor

Jan 1, 2003
    (Psychologist's voice) Listen to the wonderful sentence OBI_JEDI used: "Star Wars runs through my head 24/7. I can't stop it." That was a beautiful sentence! Everyone else's were beautiful too.

I guess now I have to tell you all about my obsession with star wars. I love star wars so much that the music(John Williams is a great composer)is running through my head as I type this! I would like to thank everyone for sharing this "personal" [face_mischief] information. Now I'm thinking of starting a thread : How I became addicted to the Jedi Counsel and how it ruined/saved my life! ;)

21. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    Hi. My name is ShiriKei Celisoe (Not really. It's my Jedi name.) I know that I've told people that I became a Star Wars addict when my friend (who is also an addict) came over with the Special Edition. I instantly fell in love with the saga that is Star Wars. Obi-Wan Kenobi is my favorite character. I was born a few months before Return of the Jedi came out. I even have my own Star Wars website. It's currently under construction, but it will be finished soon. I'm either reading, watching, talking, or even writing about Star Wars. My parents aren't addicts, but they like the Prequels so far. My brother even likes Star Wars. I have cousins that love it. So, I guess that I live in a Star Wars family.

22. JEDI_MASTER_R2D2

JEDI_MASTER_R2D2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    Hi, my name is Jedi_Master_R2D2 and I love Star Wars since I´ve seen the old trilogy back in the 80´s.

23. DarthJenJen

DarthJenJen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    Hi my name is DJ or JenJen thats what my friends call me I have been addicted to Star Wars since I was 12 I liked it before but had no knowledge of it! My friends (and my x-boyfriend) think I'm too obsessed with Star Wars and I need to get a life! :D I just don't know what to do with my life anymore it's so pathtic!!!!!!! I sometimes even freak myself out! 8-} ahahahahahha! cool beans! See I'm freaking my self out again! I also cuss to much!I almost got banned yesturday for cussing!

24. ThePassionateOne

ThePassionateOne Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2002
    Hey my name is ThePassionateOne (Like the ChosenOne) Yea I'm really addicted to Star Wars because I guess I have always been into Star Wars since I was little I'm very "Passionate it" about it my parents like it to but they are more into Star Trek Trekkies they are! I find myself relating everything to Star Wars anything I say or anyone I see it always comes down to being something that has to do with Star Wars everyone I know thinks I'm to into Star Wars and should concentrate on normal things but I don't care I'm to addicted to stop now! :D

25. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Hello My Names is Darth Vad... I mean YouAgain and im a compulsive star wars Junkie .... It all started back when I was about 3 and mu unvle lent me his OT OE VHS tapes and its all gone up from there . Star Wars is a part of my life and I will never Denny my love for it.... Now onto that drug problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.