main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi, My Name is ____________________ and I'm a Star Wars Addict!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Darth_Xizor, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungPadawanLearner

YoungPadawanLearner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2002
    My name is YoungPadawanLearner, and I have been a Star Wars fan since I first saw ANH in 1990 when I was 5 years old. ROTJ is my favorite of the SW Saga.

2. Garbage_Chute

Garbage_Chute Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2003
    My name is Garbage Chute and I'm an alcoho...I mean Star Wars junkie.

I've been a real fan since only 1998, when I realized how truly magnificent the Star Wars saga really is. The story flows so well and what I enjoy the most, is the endless sea of peculiar characters in these films (i.e Gonk and Ackbar).

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hi, I'm HS29 and I'm totally obsessed. It all started when I was 9(a year before the SE was released) and my friend let me play his Star Wars video game. I wanted to find out more about the game, so I rented the movies. Well, the rest went down hill from there. I really enjoy the OT and I do a lot of FanArt.

4. chaos9001

chaos9001 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 15, 2002
    Hi my name is Chaos9001(not my real name lol) and i have been a star wars junkie practically all my life, it started when i was 2 or 3 my grandma made me watch it, but when i was 10 i rented the trilogy and watched it, the fire was kindeling, but i really fell off the wagon when i was 13 and the SE came out, in those years before the PT came out, my cousin nuresed my addiction with EU. which i am still an avid fan of, culminating to my Rebel Symbol tattooed on my arm.

Addiction...no....way of life, yes

*sits down and puts on his old Vader helmet*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.