main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hi new around here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by gogorobo, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gogorobo

gogorobo Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2008
    hello everyone the names gogorobo, i've been into star wars since i first saw jedi back in 83, as time went on i began collecting the figures that i could find at local flea markets and then gradually began collecting the old marvel run of comics as well. I'm really into the EU right now and i'm just looking for people to chat with about all the great things coming down the road, so i hope to meet some of you on the boards and engage in thrilling conversation[face_peace]

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This place is large, sometimes confusing, but we're all pretty friendly here. There's lots of helpful people and lots of helpful links, a lot of them are located at the top, like the Map of the Boards.

Feel free to post in one of our social threads and get to know some people. Enjoy your stay!

3. Kiara

Kiara Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2002
    Welcome Gogorobo! :)

You've chosen an interesting name. :D

Since you're collecting the figures, will you be at the Jedi-Con to get another figure?

Enjoy your stay. :)

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Howdy, gogorobo. Welcome to the JC. If you're looking for interesting conversation, you've come to the right place. :)

If you need help finding anything, be sure to ask any of us around here. Everyone's super friendly, so don't hesitate to dive right in! ;)

Trika

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.