main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi...*New guy saying hi*

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Lightsnake, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsnake

Lightsnake Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Just logged on the boards...as one could probably tell, I'm a big Star Wars and EU fan/ethusiast...decided to make a 'hello' post here first... *Feels a tad overwhelmed* First real Star Wars community. My favorite bits of the EU'd probably be pieces of the NJO, Prequel Era stuff (IE: Shatterpoint, Dark Rendevous, Republic comics/Clone Wars stuff), X-wing series and the Han Solo trilogy...I enjoy KOTOR too, but I'm still conflicted to it as an overall influence in the active storyline due to possible contradictions...
    So, hi!

NP edit: Welcome to the JC! :) You should check out the Welcome New Users forum if you haven't been there yet, and post one of our EUC social threads, too.

2. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Hey there, welcome to the greatest SW message board in the known universe! I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you enjoy the EU you may also want to look into the Literature Forum.

EDIT: Fixed link

3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    This place can be kind of overwhelming! But it's definitely lots of fun. :D We have lots of clubs around the EUC pertaining to your favorite EU stuff, and you'll find fun conversation about them there, and over in the Lit forum too.

Anyway, this *technically* should have been posted in the "Welcome" thread at the top of the forum, but since you're new, I think we can forgive you. ;)

Again, welcome. :D

4. Eddie_Brock-VENOM

Eddie_Brock-VENOM Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.