main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi...New Here.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by n_i_k_i, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Welcome Me!!

My name is Niki...obviously. Im 20 years old, and I live in California. I actually stumbled upon this site at the urging of one of my friends. He gave me the link, and I had the hardest time even joining the forum. It kept redirecting me and telling me the forum didnt exist. So I gave up on even joining.

But then I was really bored at work, and tried it again, and lo and behold, it let me join!

I must say that it is weird to be a newbie to a site again. Slight form of deja vu. I havent been new to anything in over a year. Forums are nothing new to me, and neither is RP. As I enjoy both, same with writing Fan Fics and such.

I really dont know what else to say...So, I guess...That's all.

Any help that anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated, as this particular set up of a forum is a bit odd to me. I am also looking to be adopted, and an Oldbie (nudge, nudge) should adopt me.

Anything else, just ask. Im not shy.

2. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Hey Niki welcome to the Jedi Council Boards, and to the universe of Star Wars. Glad you decide to join, and I know you won't have any problem with the rules besides memorizing and reciting them to any who might find themselves in violation.LOL

I'll vouch for anyone who wants to discuss Niki's ability in Role Playing, and Fan Fiction writing, and am glad that the site finally let you in.

May the Force be with you

Lord Pullus

3. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    :eek:

I do not recite rules to people!! Jay, I mean, Lord Pullus, how dare you!! lol. I can't believe you said that.

Be lucky I dont admin this site.

Im glad that the site finally let me join as well, but unfortunately it has started redirecting me again. Dangit.

Anywho...Now I get to bug you on this site as well!!

Be afraid Jay.

4. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, Niki! :) I was hoping you'd recite the rules to me; I keep forgetting them. [face_blush]

5. Beowulf

Beowulf Jedi Master star 5

May 28, 1999
    Wait a second...there are rules to this place? Crap...and I had no idea. 7 years of ignorance...sheesh

6. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Thats funny.

Wow, a member for seven years? I havent even had a relationship that long. Lol.

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Once you fall in love with this site, you don't want to leave and if you leave, you'll come back at one time (as long as your love to SW is still there). ;)

Welcome n_i_k_i! :)

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't let you join first, but I'm glad that you tried it again later and you finally joined. :D

About getting a master, it's good that you mentioned it in your thread and in the adoption thread. Now you have to wait or to ask an oldbie directly. And if you need further help, you know, just ask me. :)

Good luck and see you around! :)

8. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Thanks Skiara!!

I actually had someone PM me about adopting me. I dont know if you know who they are. MASTERPRENN. Ring a bell???

He is very nice actually, and I sent him the first bio thinger that I had to do on here for one of the RP things he started.

9. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Welcome to the JC, n_i_k_i!:)

I suggest reading the Rules and Announcements forum to get a hang of the rules here.

Also if you would like to talk about whatever, come and check out the Jedi Council Community (or JCC for short, also the forum I moderate.)

If you have any questions feel free to Private Message me.:)

10. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Thank you!!

I made it a point to go through each forum and read the rules in each and every one. It may take me a while to memorize them, but they will be memorized. If yall knew me then you would know that I really am a stickler for rules.

Yeah, I know, Im one of those.

Anyways, I have been wandering aimlessly through the boards, and I must say that I think I am slowly becoming addicted to the site.

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Just slowly? :p

Masterprenn? I know him, but not very well. So you got adopted at the RPG already? But you still would like to be adopted here in WNU as well, right? Then I have to suggestions, you can ask Masterprenn if he likes to be your adopter here as well or you can send a PM to one of the oldbies in the adoption thread. You can find the oldbies on the first site or on the last (there are those who aren't mentioned in the last update, but will in the next one). :)

12. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Anyways, I have been wandering aimlessly through the boards, and I must say that I think I am slowly becoming addicted to the site.

Glad to hear that.:)

I came for Revenge of the Sith spoilers, stayed for the posters.

13. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    Thank you Skiara!!

I think I wil send a PM to one of the oldbies on the first page of the adotion page. Is there any specific one that you recommend??? I am interested in doing the training program, and it would be great if I could find an adopter that wants to do that as well...

And Mariah when I start bugging you with all the PM's just say the word.

And okay, Im becoming addicted rather quickly.

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    If you're already bugging Mariah with PMs, why don't you ask her to become your master? ;)

15. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
  16. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    hawtness.... ;)

17. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sad that we can't see your eyes. But cool pic. ;)

18. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
  19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Nice eyes! And a really cool pic! Wow! :)

20. Shaggadelic_Jedi

Shaggadelic_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2006
    Welcome Niki!
    Looks like you've befriended quite a few people already!
    I hope you have a good time here and I'm glad after your technical difficulties that you were able to join!
    See you around on the boards! (You'll be able to spot my posts easily..Heehee I always write in teal!)
    Have Fun
    Shaggadelic_Jedi ...Most people call me Shaggy
    [:D]

21. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome aboard Niki! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.