main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Hi, new to this forum...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JaseTheHACK, Jan 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaseTheHACK

JaseTheHACK Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2001
    Hi Folks, I'm located in Melbourne and I'm a rabid costumer and replica prop fanatic. I ceased involvement with Skywalking about 5 years ago due to work commitments but would love to get in contact with some of my friends from there again.

I have a complete Vader costume with breather sounds and plasma lightsaber (with a spare "stunt" helmet for action sequences), an ArmorFX trooper suit, and a soon to be completed static R2D2. I will complete a fiberglass trooper suit cast from original ROTJ armor shortly as well.

I realise there's already a couple of Vaders here in Melbourne but if any budding fanfilm makers out there need a dark lord, I'm available.

Jase

2. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Hi Jase,

You trying to steal my gig? :)

Welcome to the forum...good to hear from you.

Take a look at the threads about fan films in production, there are several in Victoria and I'm sure the makers would love to hear from you.

Talk to you soon.

Chris Brennan
    Director
    Star Walking Inc.
    "The Star Wars Appreciation Society of Australia"

PS...The next Skyforce meeting is going to be held on February 10th at the Charles Pearson Theatre on the grounds of The University of Melbourne.

3. JaseTheHACK

JaseTheHACK Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2001

Thanks Chris! I saw the pics of your suit at your web site, it looks fantastic. I'd love to know what you used to put it together, if you'd like to compare notes I'm on the other end of this:

jason_o'donnell@ml.com

Also, there's some pics of my stuff at my photopoint acount:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=561660

And there's also my Stormtrooper site, with a detailed history of Trooper Armor replicas over the ages:

http://users.bigpond.net.au/odonnell/st/

4. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Hi Jase - fellow Victorian SW fan! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.