main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi new user

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediJoe7281, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJoe7281

JediJoe7281 Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2005

Hi everybody,

my name is Joe and I'm new to this whole star wars thing. I have probably been a fan of star wars for about ten years. Ever since episode 3 came out I wanted to talk for a long time about star wars and get the skinny on life after the saga is finally done on Nov.1. Is there going to be anything coming out after sith?? I need to know. I watch the films frequently so I notice things. I've also been collecting star wars things. the recent collectibles I have is darth tater and general grievous.I also have something really cool to tell u guys. I was in the city in cooper square and I was walking done St.Marks place and I wandered into a comic book store. I looked at the star wars stuff they had and it blew me away. They had the original action figures from return of the jedi. They had emperor palpatine exactly the way he looked in jedi. It was sick. Other than that I just wanted to say that I'm a native long islander, I'm 24,and I'm a really huge star wars fan. Well i'll talk to ya guys soon. May the force be with you.

P.S. Do you guys think that Shmi skywalker was a sith lord cause I read it on a website somewhere. And another thing, do you guys have a pic of Darth Plageuis cause I wanna see one ?

Thanks-Joe

2. Three-Eight

Three-Eight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Hello JediJoe7281, welcome! :D

I hope you enjoy it here!, this is paradise for SW fans!

Darth Plageuis... Google?

3. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    welcome Jedijoe to the jc

hope you'll like here!
    there's of course no more star wars unless you count supershadow who's like a total liar i don't if you have every heard of him b4

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    no more star wars
    [face_laugh] if that would be true a lot people wouldn't know what they should do then. :p

Welcome to our crazyness, JediJoe7281! :)

Of course there are many things that will come out in the future. Think of all the books or the planned series and so on. I suggest you to take a look around. Then you'll find out what shouldn't miss. And don't forget about the box right down with all the updates and news. :D

Shmi as Sith Lord? First time that I hear this. o_O

And about the pic, try google or TFN (sometimes they have nice pics as well). :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

And don't forget, if you have any questions or need help, let us know. :)

5. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    Welcome JediJoe

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards. Aye, there?s still a lot of Star Wars to look forward to. If you?re not into the books and consider yourself a huge fan, you should check them out... those things will never end. Plus there?s a TV show which (let us pray) will be pretty neat, that?ll come out in a couple years hopefully.

You can look up the TV show and other stuff, like the Clone Wars cartoon, in Small Screen Star Wars. Since you mentioned you?re collecting some things a little you should check out Collecting here.

Also check out the Map of the Boards here, it?ll really help you find a lot of forums and threads. Make sure when you start a topic that there isn?t already a preexisting one, checking out the forum indexes is always a good thing. As far as forums go, this place is really tighty and has a lot of rules.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. Enjoy your stay!

7. Across-the_Stars

Across-the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    Hi JediJoe7281!
    Kind of new here myself, but these boards are fun.
    So have fun and enjoy.

PS:I LOVE DARTH TATER

8. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    JediJoe7281, welcome to the boards! :) If you need any assistance with anything let any of us know. Other areas where posting is fun is the Star Wars Community and the Your JC Community.

9. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC JediJoe7281, have fun! :)

10. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Is there going to be anything coming out after sith??
    TV series

Do you guys think that Shmi skywalker was a sith lord cause I read it on a website somewhere.
    NO NO NO

And another thing, do you guys have a pic of Darth Plageuis cause I wanna see one ?
    No one will have a picture of him

Welcome

11. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Welcome to the boards JediJoe7281. While your on the boards, pop in to my Trade Federation Cantina on the Fan Force Tasmania forum. The link is on my signature.

12. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome to the boards, JediJoe7281 :D

13. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Welcome, jedijoe, and don't forget to check out the stories of Fan Fiction to satisfy your SW cravings in between books! The have stories for all tastes there.

14. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Welcome to the forums, if you have any question PM me...

BTW i dont think shmi is a sith lord.[face_thinking]

15. MIDKNIGHT03

MIDKNIGHT03 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 5, 2005
    Hey, JediJoe7281. Welcome and try to enjoy yourself...you might want to check out the Films forums...PM me if you need help doing so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.