HI newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Mara_J_Jade, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Mara_J_Jade Jedi Padawan

hey guys n gals,

some of you may have seen me at signatopia, i was dressed up as Mara Jade in the green tunic and breifly in the Leia Bikini.

thought i'd drop by n say hi and how ya doin
    MJJ
    XXXX
  2. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    Really???? =P~

LOL

*Welcome to the Boards, feel free to move around the forums and post in the ones you like*

I would personally recommend The pillow fight (WNU), the hugging thread (WNU) and the CloudCityCantina (Star wars community)
  3. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
  4. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Mara!
    [:D] Welcome and hope you like it here.
    Enjoy you stay and have fun!
  5. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Welcome, Mara_J_Jade!

From your post, you might like to check out the rather extensive Costuming and Props forum.

Enjoy your stay on the board, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM.

And Jedi_Daniel is a rather helpful fellow, also. ;)
  6. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome to the boards, Mara_J_Jade. :cool:

I'm Agent, and this it the WNU forum. (Welcome New Users) :) This is the place where we can help you if you have any questions. Feel free to ask them. :) The Map of the Boards is very helpful for both newbies and oldbies, because it helps users find there way here. You should check out this and all of the other links in the forum header above. :) The Newbie Adoptions thread which I've linked is where you can be 'adopted' by an older user, who will help you get used to TFn and the Jedi Council Forums. :)

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay. :)
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Mara_J_Jade! :)

The costume and probs board, Kavic_Toth already suggested, can really be very interesting for you. How long did you need for your two costumes and have you more? It's nice to see people in their SW costumes and from what the people told me it gaves you a special feeling. :D

I hope you like it here. Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)
  8. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I have actually seen our newbie in the flesh. Very striking.

Hello, MJJ!
  9. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards. The only character I've ever dressed up as was Indiana Jones, so dressing up is pretty great.

Remember, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of them. Also feel free to post around Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like. This place is massive, so don't be scared to explore. Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around.
  10. EmperorSorridom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome to the boards, Mara_J_Jade! :D
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.