main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi! Noob here ^_^ Fic question?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by FalCarani, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalCarani

FalCarani Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2006
    Hiya everyone. I'm a long-time, long-suffering Star Wars fan that just decided to join in the fun here. I'm also planning to write a fic. First n00b question: I've got a decently detailed outline of my fic ready. Should I post it in the proper fic forum, or in the Resources board, or something else? I'd like some informed insight on it before I go setting it in stone.

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello FalCarani. If you want to post your fic, do it in the proper fic forum. Resources is basicly just for information I believe. There are others on here than could give you better insite into the fic forums than I can since I only just recently started visiting/posting there.

3. FalCarani

FalCarani Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2006
    Thanks! =)

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Hello FalCarani! :)

FanFic isn't my main place to stay, but it seems that Resource would fit the best, if you want some help, and if you just want to post your story then it is one of the other boards. But honestly I would send one of the Mods in the header of FanFic Resource a PM first and ask them. They know where to post it and will help you for sure. :)

Good luck with your FanFic. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.