main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi -peeks shyly around corner-

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Specs, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Specs

Specs Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2012
    Hey, all. I'm Specs. I'm 19 years old, and I've been a Star Wars fan since I was a really little kid, when my mother and older sister made me watch the original trilogy. I've seen all the movies, and I started getting into the expanded universe around when I started college.

I love writing, and I'm considering writing Star Wars fanfiction again (though my current ideas are shaping up to be more like test-drives for characters for my original fiction work).

So, yeah, that's pretty much it.

2. Trask Ulgo

Trask Ulgo Jedi Padawan star 3

Dec 8, 2012
    Hey Specs. I'm a noobie as well so I don't know if I'm the proper welcoming committee, but welcome. We are around the same age, so I can't wait to see some of your fanfiction creations. Also, I am a fan of Firefly and love your signature.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
  4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome! We have a fabulous fanfic community here. We even have a non-Star Wars section :)

5. Specs

Specs Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2012
    Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

Firefly is hands-down my favorite TV show of all time. My friends sometimes actually call me River, because half of them are convinced I might actually be River Tam.

I love reading FanFic, so I'll totally check out the boards.

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  6. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards! Nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy being here! :)

Awesome that you are a Firefly fan, and you love FanFic! I'm the same. :D

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Then you both definitely need to check out Non-Star Wars FAn Fic (NSWFF) -- we have Firefly fanfic :D

Specs likes this.