main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi,ScannerOmegamon here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ScannerOmegamon, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScannerOmegamon

ScannerOmegamon Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2009
    I have been lurking around here for a while,I haven,t really posted much yet,but i will now,i guess.So might as well introduce myself.
    I,m 18 years old,I live in Estonia.I consider myself Star Wars,maybe even die-hard.
    I see that in these forums most popular topic is Originals(4,5,6)VS Prequels(1,2,3).
    Actually it,s the most popular topic in every Star Wars Forum.
    I also like some animes like Yugioh and Digimon.For music I listen to Japanese Metal.
    I also play Yugioh TCG(Trading Card Game) at Tournaments.
    Well,that,s about it.I hope that I,m not too scared to post here more posts in this forum.

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
  3. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    Ah, do not be scared about posting here. There are a lot of other things to be scared of...What is there too be scared of other than here, *Drawing out hilt and igniting my red blade*....Me.

Welcome Scanner,(I hope I can call you that), I am Darth Cadaverous, Dark Rogue of the Sith, to the Best boards in the known galaxy, except (&^(^^(__**( in human speak, Kleebon. lmao. Ok, ok, I will play nice. Yes, I am the local nut case, (In my oppion), to formally welcome you to WNU and these forums.

I hope you spend some time and have fun and join me in the Dark side. (Sorry Jedi, I asked first,:p)

4. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    Welcome to the forums! :D Some of us are a little weird *points at Cadaverous* :p but everyone here is very friendly, and don't be scared to ask for help if you need it. :)

5. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Welcome!

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome ScannerOmegamon! :)

As said about, don't be scared to post at these boards. This forum is really friendly and you can find many places to stay. And if you ever get scared or start getting hesitating, please, remember to speak to friend (you have found at that time already) or talk to us mods. We all will help you and give you good advices. :)

Btw, you can even get a mentor/master at the adoption program, so you always have a certain person to ask whatever crosses your mind. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Welcome! We have a TCG/CCG forum here. It doesn't get much action but feel free to start a Yugioh thread - maybe we'll get some action in there!

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Yeah, that forum could definitely use some activity. :)

9. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Welcome to TF.N, Scanner! I see you're interested in the original films, so I wanted to let you know about our awesome Classic Trilogy board. We're always interested in new opinions and perspectives on the films. We'd love to see you there, and if you have any questions about CT or anything else on TF.N for that matter just give me a holler! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.