main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi, (shy). um..im new.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kate_88, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kate_88

Kate_88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    Hi peoples! I'm new and a little lost![face_worried] I have my first fan fic to post and I dont know how...some one please tell me!!!:_|I need a hug! I have been checking out this awesome site, its really well done! very professional like. i feel like i need to wear a suit!;)

2. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Hi, Kate_88!! Welcome to the boards!

I know, it's really easy to get lost around here, but you've come to the right place if you have questions.

There are lots of fanfic forums, each according to the timeframe in which your fanfic was written. there's:
    Before the Saga
    The Saga
    Beyond the Saga
    And, for all your fanfic-ing needs: Fan Fiction Resource

I hope that helps.:) If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or anyone here at the WNU. Have fun, and don't get lost in the insanity!

[:D](here's your hug.)

3. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Welcome Kate_88[:D]

Oddball already posted the list of fanfic boards, so I'll just say welcome and enjoy your time here.[:D]

4. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    Hi there!! Don't be shy!!! [:D] [:D] [:D]

If you want to post a fan fic, just choose the correct time setting from the list Oddball_62 gave & click the "Post New Topic" link (it's usually at the bottom of the top section of the page, where all the rest of the non-thread links are :)). Copy & paste your fic into the "Message" box, click "post" & away you go!

btw, PM me the link to you fan fic so I can read it. I've also written some fics, lemme if you're interested in reading them.

May the Force be with you!! :D

5. Kate_88

Mar 29, 2008
    WOW! OMG that was quick didn't expect a reply so soon! thanks for you help guys and i will attempt to post it now. TA!!!![face_peace]

6. Kate_88

Mar 29, 2008
    OK peoples its up in the Beyond the Saga forum....lol I hope! Haven't worked out how to PM links yet so sorry if i don't!!! but yo'll know where it is now. check it out!

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Kate_88! :)

Don't stress yourself. You have all the time you need for your FanFic and there are lots of people around who are willing to help you. :)

About using links in PMs, I suggest to type the following line with the correct URL of your FanFic of course: [link=URLofYourFanFic]some text[/link]. And if you need further help with all the MUCs and other technical stuff, I suggest to take a look at the adoption program. :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your FanFic. :)

8. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome to the JC! :)

We have many very friendly and helpful folks here, as you can see above. Don't hesitate to contact them, myself, or any moderator around the boards for help.

No need to be formal. It is rumored that moderators do not even wear pants! :p

9. Sabriel_Orion

Sabriel_Orion Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    Well, that was amusing. XD

Don't feel bad, Kate. I'm new too. XD

10. Dar_manda

Dar_manda Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2007
    I think Spike tried to once, but they do last long enough for him to bother! {face_tongue]

Welcome to all the newbies. Where's your fan fic Kate? I write too and would be happy to assit you by beta reading if you wnat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.