main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Knox, TN Hi!! The dreaded newbie!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Padawan519, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    Hi all. I'm Chad, 22 (on May 19th-it's close enough), in Fountain City. I've just completed four years at Emory & Henry College in Virginia, where I majored in biology and chemistry. Yadayadayada. My question to you all is, is anyone going to any AOTC show in costume? I have tickets for the 10:45 show at West Town on opening night. I have an Obi-Wan costume that I might wear. What about you all?

2. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hey Chad!

Welcome to the Knoxville forum. I'm Jeremy. :)

Nah, I won't be in costume tonight. I got my tickets today for the midnight show @ Carmike. Can't wait!

3. Padawan519

May 15, 2002
    Hi Jeremy!! I went to the free showing at East Town Carmike earlier tonight. IT ROCKED!!! Have fun!!

4. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Thanks. I DID have a blast.

Though full, the crowd was kinda dead though. :confused:

5. tennesseejedi

tennesseejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    chad--

did you get the email i sent you? i was at the Carmike 102.1 screening too and the movie did rock!! let me know if you got my email.

--tennesseejedi--

6. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    The crowd at the midnite Halls 7 was a bit more excitable. I can't wait to see it again!

7. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    The crowds at WestTown were loud, boisterous and appreciative at both the midnight & 7:30pm shows at West Town... you guys should have been there... a great time was had by all, and the Darth Vader's Psychic Hotline buttons we gave out were quite a hit... they're all gone now... :)

Fenn

8. Padawan519

May 15, 2002
    TNJedi-I didn't get your email. Not sure why, I have my Yahoo address listed. Just in case, it's Padawan519@yahoo.com. Glad you enjoyed the show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.