main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Hi!! The dreaded newbie!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Padawan519, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    Hi all. I'm Chad, 22 (on May 19th-it's close enough), in Fountain City. I've just completed four years at Emory & Henry College in Virginia, where I majored in biology and chemistry. Yadayadayada. My question to you all is, is anyone going to any AOTC show in costume? I have tickets for the 10:45 show at West Town on opening night. I have an Obi-Wan costume that I might wear. What about you all?

2. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hey Chad!

Welcome to the Knoxville forum. I'm Jeremy. :)

Nah, I won't be in costume tonight. I got my tickets today for the midnight show @ Carmike. Can't wait!

3. Padawan519

May 15, 2002
    Hi Jeremy!! I went to the free showing at East Town Carmike earlier tonight. IT ROCKED!!! Have fun!!

4. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Thanks. I DID have a blast.

Though full, the crowd was kinda dead though. :confused:

5. tennesseejedi

tennesseejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2001
    chad--

did you get the email i sent you? i was at the Carmike 102.1 screening too and the movie did rock!! let me know if you got my email.

--tennesseejedi--

6. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    The crowd at the midnite Halls 7 was a bit more excitable. I can't wait to see it again!

7. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    The crowds at WestTown were loud, boisterous and appreciative at both the midnight & 7:30pm shows at West Town... you guys should have been there... a great time was had by all, and the Darth Vader's Psychic Hotline buttons we gave out were quite a hit... they're all gone now... :)

Fenn

8. Padawan519

May 15, 2002
    TNJedi-I didn't get your email. Not sure why, I have my Yahoo address listed. Just in case, it's Padawan519@yahoo.com. Glad you enjoyed the show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.