main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi. The name is Keii and I Own You All.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Keini, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keini

Keini Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    Hello. I am Keiichiro Nigiyami. Not my real name, my Japanese name. I just recently joined because I am bored and I felt like it.

I love to play with photoshop. Uberly fun. So once a week I will have a new Star Wars image I played with on my profile.

I love to talk and role play so I hope I can do that here.

Anything else, you should read my profile.

If you want to know about me. I might or might not tell you, depends on how well we know each other.

Hopefully you guys can make my stay here comfortable.

Random: I model because I have to. I have 2 shot guns, a bow and arrows, 2 Katanas, and 5 daggers. I love to go hunting, fishing, etc. I enjoy the outside world and such but I prefer to be a nerd and sit in front of the computer making web layouts, javascript and such. I am fun and random. Smart when need be. I can sure as heck own you as almost any video game.

Ciao
    ~Keii

*SubliminalMessageKeiiRocksWorshipMeSubliminalMessage*

By The Way:

Tell me what is going on around here. What activities are available. What I can do. Etcetera. Before I do it on my own and explode my brain.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Keini! :)

It's nice to see a new face around here and I hope you stay for a long time, even if the boring times passes. You'll see the boards can be very addictive. ;)

What you can do here? Lots of things, like various games (e.g. "Teh Mole"), various RPGs, talking about various topics which can be about SW, non-SW, SciFi, books, FanFic, FanArts, costumes and lots more (just ask if you miss something), or you can join your local FanForce (FF), where you can meet other SW fans from your area. :D

So, you see, there's a lot to do and if you need help in finding something, just let us know, ok? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. Pelly-Welly

Pelly-Welly Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 10, 2004
    I be more 1337 than u, plz.

Welcome to the JC :) There's a LOT to do around here, haha. May I invite you to the Blue Moon Cantina?

I must say I'm rather interested in Photoshop myself. I do a lot of HTML/CSS on Neopets, and while I can make blogs in Word (yes, I said Word), I really miss having a good graphics programme when working on layouts or banners. Paint is a pain. You'll find plenty of Photoshop threads around the JC :)

Enjoy your stay, and please remember: do NOT feed Palpatine!

4. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    Welcome to the boards!:)

There are really a lot of activities around here.
    So, are you interested in the EU, then you should visit the EU Community.

Have fun around!

5. Keini

Keini Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2007
    Thank you guys for the lovely welcomes!

I hope I do not get lost around here and I hope my head doesn't explode. This shall be fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.