hi there,my brothers

Discussion in 'Greece' started by TanistliN, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanistliN Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi,i'm from turkey and i'm turkish.i didn't see a turkish board here and i saw the greece board.can i see your hospitality here?
  2. gianakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Do you even ask,man?There will be a small language problem,though,so we can use the topic you opened to discuss various things about SW!So,did you see the movie Tanistlin?
  3. jimkk29 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey welcome to the Greek forum, man!
  4. TanistliN Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanx for your hospitaility my friends...
    yeah,i saw the movie and i really liked it man!for the first time in the history,a theatre witnessed my tears:Dit was really incredible i can say.

by the way,i congratulate you for you won the eurovision song contest.i really liked elena and i too sent my vote to her.congatulations:D
  5. Ker-Soth Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hello friend and welcome to our board. Make yourself at home. Thnx for your vote, let's hope you'll win the competition again next year ;).

The movie was trully perfect and very emotional, sadly I would have done what Anakin did to save my one true love. He really went bad for the right reason.
  6. TanistliN Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah,he went bad for a "reason" at least:D but i still thinking that padme is the excuse of anakin.In truth it's the love of Power that makes him evil.not the love of Padme..

thank you for you allowed me to join you my friends.i see I'm at home:D
  7. gianakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah,I agree with Tanistlin,Anakin wanted more and more power,but still I believe that somwhere deep beneath that,he did love Padme and did it for her.Let's not forget that he didn't want another tragedy like his mother to happen...
  8. TanistliN Jedi Knight

star 1
    i forgot to write it:
    i think that's the reason -his mother's death,his love to padme- that makes him...hmm...insatiable for much power.and it leads to dark side we know..
  9. Starkeiller Force Ghost

star 4
    ^ I think it's more Padme than power. Georgey showed this more than clearly. Go see the movie again and it is clear. He wanted power, but the whole story was about Padme. It hurts for Vader-lovers seeing a soft Vader, falling to the Dark Side for love, but Lucas is a genius. Vader is not a powerful monster, just a poor guy in a suit. It's a tragedy... :(
  10. Ker-Soth Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin's love was very obssesive I think. Almost phychotic one could say. We've all seen our share of movies about obssesive husbants, I don't think he was very different. He was a bit crazy, don't you think?
  11. Starkeiller Force Ghost

star 4
    ^ I will agree that it became like this only after he pledged himself to Palpatine. Before that (and after he got in the suit and realised what he had done) it was a perfectly healthy love. It slowly became obsessive as he delved into the Dark Side and he ended up strangling her.
  12. Ker-Soth Jedi Knight

star 3
    He had been obssesing about her for 10 years between the end of TPM and the beginning of AOTC. That is not healthy.
  13. NoemiTenshi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Indeed it isn't.
    But palpy has put some sick ideas in dear anis mind... he (ani) just wanted to save his sweetheart... .
    And the jedicounsil didn't trust him... so if dear
    yoda and mace and the rest had just spoken with ani then all this wouldn't have happend... . (But noooooo
    they speak in riddles no one understands)
    So Vader is not really evil just misunderstood and misled and he got adicted do drugs (last one's a joke... 'ha, ha'...).
    Butwho am I telling this? You all know this... .

14. Ker-Soth Jedi Knight

star 3
    The fact of the matter is that he was not simply meant to balance the Force, he was the carrier of that balance making him a tragic figure who had no free will. That's what I think anyway. He had to learn both parts of the Force and balance them inside him before he could save the Galaxy, the casualties were simply unimportant.
  15. NoemiTenshi Jedi Knight

star 1
    ^^
    My friend has another theory. She says, he is not the one to bring balance in the force but the father of 'the one' XD So Luke is the choosen one...
    And I think neither of them are the one who brings balance, cus after RotJ there is no balance... .
    It's just a prophecy misinterpreted ^^
  16. Ker-Soth Jedi Knight

star 3
    We'll just have to wait about that, since Anakin "became" the Chosen One 20 years after the release of RoTJ. Lucas will probably find a way, probably new novels, that will clarify that for us.

Luke being the One is very possible since GL was greatly inspired by Herbert's Dune in which Paul's son was the actual Messiah despite what everybody thought. (and he also had a twin sister..*hint hint*)
  17. gianakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'd say that is true,since Yoda says that the Prophecy may have misread.But,for now,I think that Luke was the catalyst to bring Anakin back to his Chosen One path.
  18. Kaskader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anakin is the Chosen One because he is the one that kills the Emperor which is the source of true Evil and brings balance to the Force. The Prophesy never tells that the Chosen One would be an ideal Jedi or a 100% good person.
  19. TanistliN Jedi Knight

star 1
    i agree with kaskader..
  20. jimkk29 Jedi Master

star 4
    Indeed, Anakin is the chosen one. I don't think there is any doubt about that.
  21. Ker-Soth Jedi Knight

star 3
    We could also say that both Anakin and Luke are the Chosen one. This dual nature of fathers and sons is very common in mythologies. Anakin was meant to bring the balance, but Luke was meant to bring Anakin to the right place. In short they are equal partners in the balancing of the Force.
  22. Mythosp Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello there my friend! The prophecy was correct!He would destroy the Sith (by killing their Lord Darth Sudius on ep.6) and then he brought the balance to galaxy!I think his choice to join the dark side of the force was just a phase of his!
  23. gianakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree with Mythosp.
    To bring balance to the Force,IMO,meant that all the Lightsiders had to be destroyed.Why?
    In the Prequels there are thousands of Jedi and 2 Sith.
    In the end of Ep3 and Ep4,there are 2 Jedi(Ben and Yoda) and 2 Sith(Vader and Sids)
    In Ep5 there are again 2 Sith and 2 Jedi(or 1,5 Jedi if you prefer).
    In the end of Ep6 there are no Jedi,no Sith and one what I like to call "a new generation of Jedi",who is of course Luke,somewhere between Light and Darkness.That was Balance for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.