1. Happy Christmastime, WNU!

Hi there! Not new but might as well be haven't been on here for EVER!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by bladex2, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi all! I haven't been here forever but just wanna say hi, plan on being here more, joined the US Arny so that cut way into my free time lol! Also where did the old encyclopecia go?
  2. SUGARBANTJINN Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi! i didn't know you before, but my name is Bant, and welcome back! Also, I wanted to say Kudos to you! I support our military/army!
    um, anyway, what's up?
  3. silverfighter Force Ghost

star 4
    By encyclopedia do you mean this?

Welcome! :)
  4. SithLord_Danny Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back blade! I have great respect for the brave men and women who help keep us safe... Thank you!
  5. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome back, Bladex2! :)

I think I remember you. Great to see you again. :D

By encyclopedia you mean cuswe, right? It's a bit hidden, but you can always find it by google. ;)
    [Edit: I just learned, that this^ is the link to the old one, which isn't updated anymore. You can find a regularly updated version at www.cuswe.org.]

Enjoy your stay and hopefully the army gives you enough free time to be here from time to time. :)
  6. Oddball_62 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, welcome back! I'm a newbie, so I wouldn't know who you are, but I can understand how more important things can stop you from coming here. I haven't been on since last weekend myself!

I like your icon, by the way.:p
  7. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Actually I was ferering to the Encyclopedia that used to be in the OOC section, had a bunch of ship designs, specs on weapons, explanations of the fighting styles, etc. And thanks all! I'm deployed now so my puter time is very sporadic atm :p
  8. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Is that good? :confused: :)

So you mean the RPG boards? Maybe you should ask them about your encyclopedia. They should know a bit better. :)
  9. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah sure I guess :p Anywho thanks :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.