main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HI THERE

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by pali_amidala, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pali_amidala

pali_amidala Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2005
    HI I´M A NEW USER I WOULD LIKE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE I´M 17 YEARS OLD....IF THERE´S SOMEONE INTERESTED IN MAKING NEW FREINDS.....HERE I AM

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello and welcome pali_amidala. I am happy you could join us. :)
    First off, I don't mean to sund mean or anything but please layoff the caps. It is concidered to be yelling and rude and the Moderators might get on to you about it. We are always looking to make new friends. :) I love makeing new friends. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. Here is the Map of the Boards to help you find things around here. We also have a Pillow Fight and a Newbie Welcome Party you are more than welcomee to join in. I hope to see you around. :)

3. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Hello, pali_amidala. Pleased to make your acquaintance. :)

As Gangrenous said, Caps can get a little much after a while, but don't take it as an offense. There are little things about the internet that I'm finding out about every day.

There are a lot of places to make new friends on the boards - as already said, this forum is probably one of the best for that. Please stick around and pop into some of the threads and say hi to us. We don't bite! :p

4. MASTERANNIE

MASTERANNIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Hi pali_amidala!
    Welcome to the boards! [:D]
    eheh...I'm 17 too...:) ...and I saw you live in Sweden!!!! That's great!! Soooooo... may I suggest to come to the FanForce Europe?
    Enjoy your stay!

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Hello Pali, nice to meet you! :D

I am quite fascinated by your signature, that's a lot of unusual characters there that I for one don't see on my keyboard! [face_hypnotized] :p

Well, I hope you're going to have a good time here on the boards, and remember that you can always come back here when you have any questions. :)

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    *reads Morgaine's post and looks at pali's sig*
    You're right. [face_hypnotized]

Wel... *shakes head and gets back* Welcome pali_amidala! :)

If you want to get to know new people and make new friends, why don't you visit your local FanForce? There you can find other SW fans and they have also meetings in real life. Take a look! :D

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.