main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi there!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by threnody, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threnody

threnody Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2008
    Hello eveyone!

I'm new to the board (obviously) and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've posted in the new users thread, but wanted to formally introduce myself to all you fine people.:)
    I'm a life-long - courtesy of an indoctrination at a young age by two older siblings who adore the films - Star Wars fan who's finally decided to talk to some like minded people.

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome, I see that you already posted in adoptions which is an excellent move. I hope that you enjoy yourself here among the inmates. We're a tad on the insane side but don't let that scare you. We don't bite...hard anyway. :p

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, we're all happy to help out. And we're happy to chat around too. You seem to be finding a lot of great threads we have here pretty nicely, we also have a few social threads you can hang out in as well. Don't be shy to explore, you'll find a map to the boards at the top of the page.

Enjoy your stay!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome (again) Threnody! :)

It's good to see that you have started your own introduction thread, since this is a nice start and usually you get a lot of hints where you can go or what you can do. :)

You said you would like to talk to like-minded people, would you be also interested in meeting some like-minded people from your area? If yes, I suggest to take a look at Scotland. It's really worth a look. :)

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

5. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome to the JC! :)

Why not pop into the PT Countdown thread (link in my signature) and vote for your favorite PT scenes?

6. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hi, threnody! Welcome to the JC! It looks like everyone is helping you find some good places to go, and it's also good to see that you want to get adopted. We won't let you get lost around here, and you're most certainly welcome to hang out here and get to know us, too. ;)

Trika

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hi threnody! You'll find that its "much nicer" here than in the other forums, but still explore. And remember . . . we're always here in the pillow fight.

8. DarthSolar

DarthSolar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2008
    Welcome to the boards fellow brit. [face_peace]

9. threnody

threnody Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2008
    Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.