main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by wes_jansonNRSFC, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wes_jansonNRSFC

wes_jansonNRSFC Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2003
    Well, I finally decided to pop by for a visit...ok, ok, I was reminded *thanks Hobbs* and caoxed and persuaded and coerced against my will...um, yeah. Ok, maybe not that far. But, yeah. Well, Here I am! *waves* Hi Veggies, Hi Jaded, Hi Hobbie! Hi Wormie! And Hi to everybody here that I don't know!

~Wes Janson~

2. Hobbie107

Hobbie107 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Hey Lt. Just wanted to say hi again and, tell you what a pleasure it was finally getting to talk to you. Hope to hear from you again soon. Give us all a post. Bye

Lt. Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, of Raaltiir
    "Fly for your future, fly for your past, fly for your life and for your fun. Fly for yourself and your friends. But mostly fly for the feeling and for the Independence."

3. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    WESIE!!!!!!!!! *tackles wesie with a hug* How are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :):):):)... tee hee I'm a bit enthusiastic.. no?
    Kri

4. Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr

Wedge_Antilles_Cmdr Jedi Master star 3

May 22, 2002
    [color=006699]Hey Buddy!!!! :D Glad to see you here - so is Emote - he is waiting impatiently for Clutch to say hi to him ;) You know I don't hug like Wormie so *Grabs Wes and pulls him into a bear hug and slaps him on the back then releases and I regain my composure* Welcome Wessie

Wedge :>o<:
    Cross into the Blue[/color]

5. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]HI WESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the group, glad you could make it.

Jaded[/color]

6. wes_jansonNRSFC

wes_jansonNRSFC Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 2003
    *Gets up off floor after being tackled by Wormie and brushes self off* *Waves to Hobbie* *Only to be subjected to a bear hug by Veggies!* *Reagins composure, smooths wrinkles on flight suit* *Waves at Jaded*

Well, well, thanks for the warm, if unorthadox, welcome!

*Looks around* So...what do you guys do around here?

~Wes~
    "Yub, yub, Commander!"

P.S. Clutch says "Hi!" to Emote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.