main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Hi

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by swqueen759, Jan 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    And I'm always trying to drag my fellow members into doing charitable events in costume. (My charity of choice is RMH, thanks to Lin.)

Speaking of dragging fellow members out to do charitable events.... where's Sal?

2. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I was wondering about Sal last night myself, Tim. Where is that dude?

3. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Sal is a charitable event! Heh, heh...

Wait- what am I saying...I am a charitable event!

4. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Aw, now! Come on.

I'm not too far from being a charitable event, lately. Either I'm going to have to start a telethon, or I'm going to have to work at Taco Bell.

Steve: Sal's computer has been down for a while now. I talked to him last week. He'll be joining us on Saturday night.

5. WonderPants

WonderPants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2003
    Speaking of dragging fellow members over to the other place.... where's Tim? :p

6. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    You mean Tim C? He's psoted in a few current ones, and should be joining us this weekend at the bowling alley.

Whrere's dockingbay101? I noticed them in an old thread Hey, I'm the newbie here.

7. swqueen759

swqueen759 Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2004
    I'd luv to Traci! When is it?

8. swqueen759

Jan 14, 2004
    Wow Lin! U do volinteer work for the Ronald McDonald house? Cool! R u going to work on the Grizzlies Den? I might if I can find the time! I do mostly stuff in a sctetch book with hopes of turning it into fabric someday. I also draw stuff for St.Jude every once and a while. Right now I'm acculally trying to presue my acting dream. I'm an actress in the making. Not famous, but I will be someday. After collage I'm going to move to LA where I know someone who can help me. Untill then I'm going to be in as many plays as possible and go from there. I'm also going to study Art in collage. If for some reason like I lose my voice or something and I can't act I'd love to be a costume designer. Wich I'll probally end up doing both, since I kinda already am, I have a small business in the making where I make this scarfs. It's stupid but it brings in the cash!

9. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Hey, whatever brings in the bucks! Well, within reason... I have a friend who's day(night) job is being a comedian, but on the side she makes SCA types of costumes- which are just gorgeous!

Yep, I do volunteer work for the RMH. Mostly special events/fundraisers, Cardz 4 Kidz once a month at the House, Nightmarez, and I take pictures whenever they need it- and sometimes when they don't! Haven't done anything for the Grizzlies yet, or the Target House, but I did do the C.A.M.P. Wishing Well t-shirt design for TH and RMH. The kids are great! I've had to cut back a bit on it all. I tend to be a bit obsessive compulsive when I get involved with activities like that, and wanted to focus on a few other things before I got burnt out. I like just showing up and working some of the events than planning them.

Good luck with the acting and art. I've got a buddy (and his wife)in the cartoonists association who act around town in commercials and plays. Where are you planning to go to college? Let us know if you get any acting gigs.

Hope you can make it out to bowling this weekend or the MSC in March.

10. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    Sweet a real actor. Now we definetly got to do a fan film just in case you make it big swqueen Speaking of fan films, I'm almost finished with a Script for one (it's a little ambitious but hey it's a fun read by itself) I hope to have it finished and a couple of copies for y'all to read by Saturday. If not Saturday then definetly MSC.

-Tim

11. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    I need to figure out how to work Flash. I'd like to to an animated fan flick.

12. swqueen759

Jan 14, 2004
    Well, for me collage isn't for a few yrs. (I think I'm the youngest here) Rite now i'm going to be in a play sometime this spring. I'm not sure the dates yet. It's gonna be really funny. I accually met a real actor the other day...like movie actor... Anyone know Terry Crews?

13. IrishThunder

IrishThunder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2001
    A very late welcome to you swqueen 759. May your time here with us be highly enjoyable.

14. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    "Anyone know Terry Crews? "

Not off hand- what have they been in?

15. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I've never heard of Terry Crews, but here's his filmography.

Don't you just love the internet?

16. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Okay, yeah...I've heard of Terry Crews. He was in Malibu's Most Wanted. I saw that one, but for some reason didn't catch How To Get The Man's Foot Outta Your A**.

17. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Cool- he's gonna be in Starsky and Hutch!

18. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    They're making a movie of every TV show from my childhood. What's next? "McMillan and Wife"?

19. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    Manix! Oh,wait- that's from my childhood...

20. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    "Manimal"

I think that an "A-Team" movie would make a good one, especially if they did it like they did The Brady Bunch Movie.

21. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    They've been talking about doing the A-Team movie for years, and wether or not the surviving cast would make cameos or not, and Jack Black was tied to it at one time. I'd love to see it, 'cause I pitty the fool who don't like the A-Team!

Now remember kids- stay in drugs, say no to school, and don't do milk!

22. swqueen759

Jan 14, 2004
    Terry Crews is really cool. I have his email and we've bn talkin and he said that when I move to LA they'd help me find a job. He's really nice.

23. Dork-Vader

May 14, 2003
    swqueen759: You missed a great time bowling last night- and we missed having ya there! Hope you can make it to a future event. Keep your eyes peeled on the boards and news page on the SMT site.

Lin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.