main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi!

Discussion in 'Archive: San Jose, CA' started by JediMasterLuminara, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterLuminara

JediMasterLuminara Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    I'm new to the boards and was told that if I wanted to join a FanForce, to just post in that specified forum.

So, I'm wondering what it means to be a member of a FanForce and what I've got to do, what we do, etc. I live in Salinas, CA (monterey bay area) and this is the closest one to me.

Thanks!

Kris

2. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Hey there JML! Welcome to Fan Force! Unfortunately the San Jose area is not yet official but we are starting to get things together. When we have one more person who is interested in joining we will have a meeting. We need three meetings (I believe it's three) and then we elect a city Rep and become official!

Once again welcome and I look forward to meeting you! :)

3. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Welcome, welcome!

And I just know there's more SW fans out there that just haven't found us yet. I'm trying to think of ways we could get the word out...

4. JediMasterLuminara

May 27, 2002
    When you say more fans out there, are you talking about more fans on this board? Or fans that you're trying to attract in SJ itself?

Also, I saw someone mention meetings. These meetings will be a mandatory type thing? Or do you come to the ones you're able to make?

Kris

5. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    Depends on the CR, but I think most Fan force clubs do not make it manditory, just show up when you can type thing :)

6. JediMasterLuminara

May 27, 2002
    oh ok very cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.