main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Hi.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dallas_Valla, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    Hey folks. The name's Evelyn in real life and I am posting to get to know you guys. I'm going to in the Chattanooga (sp?) area come January. I go college at SAU in Collegedale near there. (not that any one might know where it's at...not a lot of people do)

I am a major Star Wars fan, and look forward to hopefully joining your fanforce chapter.

How is everybody? :D

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Hiya Dallas_Valla! I know where SAU is. Once you said Collegdale, I remembered a big school being near the McKee Foods place - home of Little Debbie's. Yeah, baby!).

Anyway, we'd love for you to start coming to our meetings. We don't have a day picked out for January yet, but we'll have it announced well before it gets here. From what I can tell, you meet the only requirement we have: being a Star Wars nut! Welcome!

3. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Hi Evelyn! Great that you stopped by to say hi!
    I know where SAU is as well, as I attended Lee U myself, and drove past SAU many, many times. :D

Welcome, and hope you can make it to the meetings! :)

4. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    Good to know that there are some people who know the college.

The only thing that would be standing in my way to coming to the meetings is classes.

5. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    That's ok - none of us have any class either!

Ohhhhhhhhh

Ok, Ok.. I could not resist!

Welcome- Now I'm not the NEWBIE!
    YAY

6. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Since we only have one meeting a month (possibly more if we have game nights), we should be able to work around your class schedule. Once you know more about it, let us know what days/nights will be looking best for you. We will be deciding pretty soon (hopefully) on a set day of the month for our monthly meetings, and that will cut down on the last minute decisions. :)

Again, glad to have you join us, and feel free to put your 2 republic credits worth in at any time. :)

7. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    You've seen how well credits work with this group, Sarka :p Credits are no good out here i need something more real ;) Like suggestions! :p

Welcome aboard, Evelyn! I think I've seen you in the Fanfic boards :)

8. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Also, you may want to hop over to our other message board at www.chattooine.com. Feel free to jump in the other threads and post away. There's still time to win the "last one to post" game. LOL.

9. Dallas_Valla

Jul 8, 2003
    mr_nightmarez: :p LOL!

SarkaVrae: I will most definitely let you know. I might luck out though and not have to take any evening classes.

Layren: I know I've seen you around the fanfic boards. I've got six things up. So it doesn't surprise me, if I seem familar.

YEAH!! One more month and I'm back in my favorite town. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.