main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho hi

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Zack1122, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zack1122

Zack1122 Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2005
    hi i just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Zack and i am from Caldwell and i am a diehard star wars fan

2. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Heya Zack... I'm James, and like everyone else here, am a Star Wars fan too. (This feels like an AA meeting)

Are you interested in the club, or just want to hang out with us sometime?

-Idaho-

3. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hi I am Ron Been a Star wars fan for 28 years
    I just can't get enough of it. It is everywhere i go
    In shows, Songs, Movies.....

It has been 4 days since my last viewage of any Star Wars movies, now and then i watch a little Droids or Ewoks..
    I think i need help

lol yeah does sound like a AA meating

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Ron, you coming to the meeting?

5. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    yeah i want to come last time i went you all were gone by the time i got there like 5 mins after the time it started

6. codywankenizzle

codywankenizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    hi zach, hey ron, good to see your posts! im cody im 5'11'' im a public relations man w/fanforce, my shoe size is eleven and i too am a constantly relapsing starwars junkie! ive been clean of anything starwars for all of about 17 seconds now (just to go along w/the whole AA vibe,ha). ron, sorry about no one being around when you tried to attend; we had a series of serious mis-communications, but have worked all such stuff out since. you and any other new potencial members can be sure the info posted is correct and updated whenever changed(thanks casey). zach, how is caldwell? i imagine there cant be a whole lot of fellow lovers of the force in your area as they are quite hard to find sometimes here in boise. its way cool to see new people posting as of late(you too jacinta-hi, tamara-hi, hope you get well soon!) as we are always keeping our eyes peeled for weak minded fools(whops! i mean like minded peoples! ha, a little jabba humour for you). ive bumped into a few people here and there who are big fans, and passed along our card which gives the info to look us up, and i dont know if any of them have tried to post or are really interested or not but thats how that goes. whether you were told of us by someone or simply looked us up yourself thanks for saying hi and we hope to hear more of you soon.
    any involvment you may wish with our cool club of die hard starwars dorks/geeks/all around wise guys in boise and the surrounding areas is welcome.

m.t.f.b.w.y.-codywanken

p.s. ackk! Kasey i keep spelling your name w/ a c. sorry man i just noticed, hehe duhh!

7. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, but at least you've let up on the doll head jokes!

8. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah, but at least you've let up on the doll head jokes!

I would ask, but I think in this case....

9. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I would ask, but I think in this case....

Ya... that might be a little TMI, Commander... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.