main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hi

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by whitestone, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitestone

whitestone Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
  2. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Hello. It would be nice if you told me something about yourself, but I can reference you to the Map of the Boards. Here you can find everything you need about the forums. Have a good time, and enjoy your stay. :)

3. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    uhm, hi :)

Nice to see you here, posting, of sorts :p. That is a big step, and a good one. Did you just find the JC, or did you look around already a bit? Anything you'd like to ask or find? How are you doing, and what do you like most about Star Wars?

Well, some of those are easier to answer then others, I gather :) I myself am not entirely certain what I like best about SW, altough it propably still is the Original trilogy (OT). I also like the EU, but not all of it.

My favourite place on the boards is in the EU, however; and here in the WNU forum, visiting the hug a newbie thread, the Newbie party and or letting off some steam in the pillow fight thread :)
    There are also quite a few other nice threads here where you can get to know your fellow users and/or the boards. If you feel lost the adoption thread might be for you?

Anyway, have a good time and don't hesistate asking questions here in WNU, or PM them.

DU.

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Hmm. Hello. Don't feel too bad not being able to figure out everything here, Welcome New Users is all about making mistakes and learning whatnot. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. We're all happy to help you.

You're also free to hang out around Welcome New Users for as long as you'd like. Plenty of helpful friendly people, make friends with oldbies and newbies alike. There's plenty of helpful links, some just given to you above, so take a gander.

Enjoy your stay!

5. uwishuwereme

uwishuwereme Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 20, 2005
  6. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
    hi whitestone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.