Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello all. :)

New addition to the southeastern Michigan section.

Or should I say re-addition (is that even a word?) as I previously lived here from mid-1999 to mid-2001.
  2. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Is this Fan Force even still alive?
  3. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    That's a really good question!
    We haven't had a meeting in months. People pop up once in awhile and talk about getting together but nothing has gotten arranged.
    It's a shame because when we do get together we have a lot of fun. Unfortunately, a couple of the active folks here have had some injuries recently and some other folks have had stuff going on that has really precluded getting a gathering together.
    Anyway, hope that we will be able to get something together one of these days and that you'll be able to join us.
    I have a feeling this group may get more active again come Fall.
    Fly Casual,
    Christine
  4. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Well, I can't wait for fall then. :)
  5. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, as CTATigger mentioned a few of us are kind of a mess and the others are just busy.

Hopefully we can do something in the fall. Perhaps the second Saturday in September back at Borders Books & Music in Novi.
  6. darthhomeboy-G Jedi Master

star 2
    I miss everyone..BADLY"!!!!!:_|
  7. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello from your neighbors in the north.

The London Rogues would like to invite everyone in Detroit. to this years Santa Claus parade.

The parade is November 24th @ 6pm. It starts at Kellogg?s on Dundas and will travel to the John Labatt Centre. The distance is approx 10 km. The London JC's has invited our group to walk down the route in costume and greeting the kids, They say we would be a wonderful addition to the parade. And, if other Star Wars groups in the surrounding areas are interested in joining us, that would be great!

We need to let them know how many walkers we will have participating and they'll make arrangements to add you to the parade line up.

After the parade we would like to have a get together at our Garrison.
    London Rogues
  8. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you, London Rogues! Hopefully some of our members may be able to attend your event.

Everyone, I'm so sorry we haven't had some sort of meeting or gathering. Things are still pretty blah for me and busy for Jon. Christine, how are you doing? I really miss everyone.
  9. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Susie,
    Wow--Todd and I thought this group was well and truly done.
    I am walking again, albeit with a limp. I am working 32 hours/week--nights.
    Todd is still between jobs--anyone know of any places looking for an entry level IT guy?
    Scotty is 2 now and he is doing great--he loves books and knows all his abc's, colors and numbers one to ten already:)
    How are you, Susie? Is your back any better?
    How is Jon?
    Would love to see everyone, but we've made the invitation before and get the idea that no one is interested, so let us know if you all would like us to join you someplace....
    Fly Casual,
    Christine
  10. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    We're always interested! I'm so sorry you got that idea.

I'm glad you are up and walking again! How can little Scotty be two?? I bet he's keeping you busy. My back is still a major problem and not getting better. I was told "we're out of options" about three months ago. I'm trying not to accept that answer.

The group probably is dead, but that doesn't mean the friendships have to be. I'm truly sorry that I've been remiss in keeping in touch!
  11. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, Susie, I am so sorry to hear about the lack of progress with your back. Have you tried any alternative treatments? Chiropractor, acupuncture??? I have done both and found them to be helpful.
    Anyway, we would love to see you guys and any other members of the group. Maybe we could have a meeting sometime and/or go out to Red Robin or whatever. Or do a movie out or in at our house sometime.
    Have you heard from anyone else lately--the usual suspects?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.