main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HI

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MandalorianLegecy, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Hi im new, and i've looked at the Fan Fiction and RPGs it looks really cool. I still have alot to look at here, if you have any advice id love to hear it.

2. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the JC MandalorianLegacy!!! I hope you'll have a good time hanging out here and talking with your fellow SW fans!

If you like the EU, I'd recommend either Literature or Eu Community. Census and Games is a good place to voice your opinion on things other then SW and play games. All the FanFic boards are awesome, and if you like talking sports The Arena is the place for you. Fan Force is a great place to talk to fans that live in your area.

And you could always just hang around here, at WNU. We're friendly and we promise we won't bite!!:D (you might want to watch out for Trika, tho. She's a little, um, out of her mind.):p

~Felf :D Have fun at the JC!!

3. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    Thnaks for the advise, if i wanted to join a RPG what would be the best to join.

4. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    I'm sorry, I don't know. I'm not the RPG kind of girl.[face_blush]

5. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    Ok, thanks anyway

6. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hey, there, MandalorianLegecy. Welcome to the JC! I got my start on the JC in fanfiction, and it can get quite addictive. If you have any questions about fanfic or anything more general about the JC, just let me know by shooting me a PM. :)

Trika

7. Dar_manda

Dar_manda Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2007
    Nice to see a polite Mando around the place! Come and join the pillow fight, I'm holding up the Honour of Mandalore all on my own at the moment!

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome MandalorianLegecy! :)

You asked for a good start at RPGs earlier. My suggestion would be to go to the RPG boards, choose one and read the sticky threads and take a look at the links in the header. This will give you a good start. Then you can choose a game that looks interesting to you and start as a player. I think starting as a player gives you good introduction and you know how it works if you want to be a game master later.

I hope this helped you a bit. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.