1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:QLD Hi

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Loch-doubt, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loch-doubt Jedi Knight

Yeh, tis Kahli - don't get excited or start couch-jumping like tom cruise at a scientology sign-on. I locked myself out. Somehow. Well, I tried to log off and log back on but my log in doesn't work. So this is me. Flock it all.

Hi.
  2. Kahlan72 Jedi Master

star 4
    Loch doubt. funny. clever. good :)

HI!!!
  3. Loch-doubt Jedi Knight

4. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Hey, talk with Admin. Maybe one of them can get your old handle up and running again ;)
  5. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    If you PM one of the FanForce admins they should be able to help. However, when you last logged out, did you try logging right back in? If so, it won't work as there is a parameter on the log off screen that says' logoff'. If you go back to the boards and click login it should work fine. I checked your account and there is nothing stopping you from logging in.
  6. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    Even after 6 years, I still remember my password, hehe. [face_mischief]
  7. o__O Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. Loch-doubt Jedi Knight

I don't remember ever changing my password, and minie doesn't work. Also, I can't seem to get an email cos I signed up for this usng a fanforce email account and I can't even find how to get into fanforce emails anymore. Could google it, I suppose...
  9. Loch-doubt Jedi Knight

OK, problem seems to be that I no longer have the email account I used to sign up with. Or I can't remember it. I've tried a bunch. One, I even had to sign up to again, and lucky I could get the same user name, but it turned out to be for a halloween sock. Yes, I've naughty, etc.

So if someone could PM me and I could supply a new email account, or something, that would be great.

I could probably try PMing hawk. Is he even still in charge around here?
  10. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah he is, but he's quite busy IRL.
  11. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    The admins are the only ones who can retrieve passwords for users. Drop a PM to halibut - he's probably your best bet at this point. Jedi_Dajuan (head admin) wasn't sure of her online time as her area in the USA is being flooded at the moment. halibut is away until later this evening but should be online after that. I'm not sure of MacCaffrey's time online.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.